Some shots of my recently harvested Jack Herer x Chemdog x NYCD

IMG_52673.JPG
IMG_52305.JPG

(Two different nugs)
:volcano-smiley:

Some final shots of my "Pandora's Box" crop at day 54 into flowering. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC059136.jpg

DSC059256.jpg

DSC059381.jpg

DSC059607.jpg

DSC059944.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I'm still recovering from seeing Lester without his KC-45...................... Great plants everyone. Now I need shut up and lick my wounds...................... Naw nice I'll back read acouple but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Keepem Green

1,020,569 views on this thread. Amazing that over one million people all over the globe are reading this and learning - plus the bonus of exquisite bud and plant images.

Just taking a peek. CA215 me being the cheap bastard I am, bought afew GDP seed. But in single packs. 3 time males. But I still wanna give her a go. Tasty looking.
One thing I love bout here,,,, pic's............... To me this thread is the most important one on 420. Like the potshots on HighTimes, but bigger.
To many fine looking specimens here to comment on each. So I'll bundle, Great Buddage all, Keepem Green

I give all the buds shots 2 thumbs up for sure. I just harvested more super lemon haze myself. You guys want a super stinky strain that smells strong as hell before it's even cured? Super lemon haze. She has a very strong "up". It's like pressing the go button, or drinking some espresso. If you're an artist, or a thinker, she's awesome. I use her for treating my severe nausea, and PTSD from the war. She's the best strain so far for both, for me. I'm interested to hear what others are using to treat which ailments. It's curious the replies I get from people when I ask them this. Everyone is wired differently and our awareness plays a big part in the definition of the experience. The qualia is unique to each individual psyche, but there's also experiences we share that are repeatable with quality grown strains we cater to our specific needs. Keep healthy guys.

Gdp is so hard to find.. So many fakes out their. U know u got the real when its really tasty and potent and smooth.. My buddy found a seed in a real nug and thank god i dont have to deal with these fakers on cl.

Back
Top Bottom