Crimson Grows

not much difference is visible in the pics but the leaf colors are pretty much normal now and i took of a considerable amount of tiny growth tips from destroyers. eventho its 100% sativa this gal likes to bush out and doesnt do much vertical growth.

BD4745E6-061B-4C38-8DD1-614C67A4D6E1.jpeg

destroyers
0A24C017-D567-4DEE-8DC0-1B477701A12B.jpeg
D01BCBE6-BA6A-47AA-91E4-1B3E511A6589.jpeg

cannalope haze
4EFACD76-A798-46DA-BB5F-9696C7294ACF.jpeg

58DD9AFA-D209-42D5-ACA2-AB5D924D8DEE.jpeg

dinachem s1 (i took a considerable amount of root tips off this one too)
0E0A3EF3-E5EC-442D-80AF-D91A800A86DE.jpeg

blue kush
7F468270-BBC6-474B-9C8E-043AFA260ABB.jpeg

I’ve heard that Destroyer ‘does what it says on the tin’ in that you know you’ve been smoking it. Is this a new one for you or tried and tested?
What can you tell us about the other two?
And why prune roots?
Cheers :nomo:

I’ve heard that Destroyer ‘does what it says on the tin’ in that you know you’ve been smoking it. Is this a new one for you or tried and tested?
What can you tell us about the other two?
And why prune roots?
Cheers :nomo:

this one (destroyer) has been with me for sometime now and the high is amazing. none of that couchlock stuff. very active in the mind and body. awake aware euphoric and high. great stuff if you are not medicating yourself for sleep problems.

dinachem is a great strain overall, i had some very sativa phenos and less sativa phenos amongst these s1s. they all have been great but if this one turns out to be a very sativa pheno i’m gonna keep it.

blue kush is a bit more indica in the body but almost as much sativa as destroyers in the head. i love it.

cannalope haze is another 100% sativa and the seedbank claims this is an 8 week strain, i had 2 germinated one was an 8 weeker, smoke was a bit bleh in the head, had some body effects like an indica. this is a 14-15 weeker incredible smell, a super exotic fruit cocktail and happy and uplifting in the head. so i kept this one. this probably leans more towards one of its longer flowering sativa ancestors. its a cross between haze brothers and a mexican landrace so solid genetics either way and a favorite of mine.

i prune the roots to let them branch out but i havent with these gals. normally i prune them when transplanting so the auxillary roots tips can activate. this creates a better root system imo.

had some problems with nutrient deficiencies 20 days back and as usual i corrected it and then went overboard but only a little tip burn is not that bad. they are in the 30th day of flowering and coming along nicely. not much to report except to say that i’ve been extremely busy as i got married and mostly working on getting my house into decent shape so have been neglecting the gals a bit they seem fine to me.

3458FA89-2393-4614-A209-0B21CA7EFA67.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom