McRib Is Back To Stay

Thanks fellas I’ve been pretty good recently:)

Thanks💚. I’m not good at words and still can’t take photos for shit.

Here’s a few shit photos for yous to gawk at:p

6D3C9E65-8783-4A44-8C9D-E25ADBDEF53F.jpeg

A0C53512-158C-474E-A33E-029BFE241912.jpeg

0298F5BF-1E62-4F5B-AAB1-E7B930524F86.jpeg
Looks so beautiful.

Sending you Easter Bunny vibes. Xo

🐰🤍🐣

Omg I do hate those nanner things!

They look like Freddy Kruger tongues.

My last mimosa had two of them. I’ve read that it’s the plants last ditch effort to fuck itself and reproduce. Sometimes my son will find a random seed when he chops up.

Omg I do hate those nanner things!

They look like Freddy Kruger tongues.

My last mimosa had two of them. I’ve read that it’s the plants last ditch effort to fuck itself and reproduce. Sometimes my son will find a random seed when he chops up.
I have never found one, but I do like the thought of a few resulting female seeds.

I don’t like any kind of herm funny business in my tents. I’ve just started some fems and will run clones of choc mint OG and peyote Gorilla next run but I’m thinking of going back to regular seeds after that
At least with a tent you can force flower regulars seedlings when young to show gender. I have to grow them out to be bigger before I can tell.

At least with a tent you can force flower regulars seedlings when young to show gender. I have to grow them out to be bigger before I can tell.
An old bloke who grew outdoors in far North Queensland showed me a trick. He’d take a cut of each plant and stick them in jars of water. He’d then stick all the jars in a cupboard under a fluoro on a 10 hour timer. They’d show sex within a week

Would have turned up sooner but there was a random dude charging an entry fee.

By the time I found the $20 cover charge in my stash of 5c pieces, then counted them all before coming back, then counted them all out to him, well, it was already page 16.

Nice chairs though. Real comfy.

Looking good mate.

Not sure about some of the other audience members though. (*points at @Trala and makes crazy gesture).

Would have turned up sooner but there was a random dude charging an entry fee.
What a ripoff! Sorry mate, not much value here…

So this round is done and dusted. Not my best run but it will fill a few jars :yummy:

I don’t know what’s next. Might have to grow a set and order some seeds

IMG_0856.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom