McRib Is Back To Stay

Hey 420

Not a lot happening here. These seedling are taking forever to get going and I think I might have figured out at least one of the reasons why. I’ve been lazy and hadn’t hooked up my exhaust fan. The humidity in the tent was through the roof (90+%). I Have a lot of tomato and pepper seedlings in the tent at the moment so I’m guessing that all the transpiration has been shooting the humidity up. The pots haven’t been drying out at all over the last week…

Exhaust hooked up and humidity has dropped to 50-60%. Hopefully this helps the coco dry out some and force the seedlings to concentrate on a good root system.

Hindu Kush and Dinachem seem to be the runts of the litter and look like they might not make the flowering team.

Hope all is well with you all

9D2D4B2C-8005-46B0-88A0-C3DE8E9899E9.jpeg
Gidday maaaaaaaaaaaaate!

They look great :)

Oii true story, errrytime I see bum abscess i think of you. I had no idea how many I actually see till you shared your anal adventures in here. In fact come Valentine’s Day that’s what I’m gonna write on your card.

To McRib

Roses are red, violets are blue
I saw a pus filled abscess
It reminds me of you

Big love
Tra

♥️♥️♥️

Who says romance is dead?

LOLLLL

PS I had a patient yesterday and her Crohns went into complete remission when she got to 40. I didn’t even realise it could go into remission!

Thanks 013. I just looked into this and learned something. Must start saving my AVB :volcano-smiley:
I have made AVB butter and then into Russian Fudge, where 2 squares was great, but 3 squares were absolutely lovely! So yeah, it can be surprising what is left over in AVB.

Hey 420

The girls are slowly plugging away here.

The four I’m planning to flower in the tent got larger pots a few days ago. I could have left them in the cups a bit longer but roots we’re starting to poke out the bottom and I really wanted to get some mycos on the roots. They look happy enough. Maybe a little light green… probably time to up the feed.

Peyote Gorilla, White Widow, Bruce Banner, and Gelato made the cut. I’ll most likely move Hindu Kush outside in a few weeks and see how it goes. Dinachem looks like a bit like mutant dwarf and might get euthanised

Stay stoned medicated :ganjamon:

A4A20036-9FCC-411E-9756-3AD511CBD560.jpeg

Hey 420

The girls are slowly plugging away here.

The four I’m planning to flower in the tent got larger pots a few days ago. I could have left them in the cups a bit longer but roots we’re starting to poke out the bottom and I really wanted to get some mycos on the roots. They look happy enough. Maybe a little light green… probably time to up the feed.

Peyote Gorilla, White Widow, Bruce Banner, and Gelato made the cut. I’ll most likely move Hindu Kush outside in a few weeks and see how it goes. Dinachem looks like a bit like mutant dwarf and might get euthanised

Stay stoned medicated :ganjamon:

A4A20036-9FCC-411E-9756-3AD511CBD560.jpeg
Hey McRib :)

Garden looks great, oh and stoned medicated made me literally lol.

Did you tell me where you got your seeds coz I’ve totally forgot lolll

I am needing to work something out seed wise. I only have 4 left.

Did you tell me where you got your seeds coz I’ve totally forgot lolll
Yeah I told you. They’re no longer a sponsor here so I can’t tell you again. I think people are having a hard time getting seeds in at the moment and a few companies have stopped offering their delivery guarantee to Aus.

I’d check out the Sponsors and see if any are shipping here. I’ve heard good things about @Weed Seeds Express and will probably go with them when I need to restock

Yeah I told you. They’re no longer a sponsor here so I can’t tell you again. I think people are having a hard time getting seeds in at the moment and a few companies have stopped offering their delivery guarantee to Aus.

I’d check out the Sponsors and see if any are shipping here. I’ve heard good things about @Weed Seeds Express and will probably go with them when I need to restock
Honestly f only my brain remembered things. I’d be fucking golden.

Im still a way off. I’m gonna clone two, seeds one. That’s my goal.

Oii you like clones. do you monstercrop?

Honestly f only my brain remembered things. I’d be fucking golden.

Im still a way off. I’m gonna clone two, seeds one. That’s my goal.

Oii you like clones. do you monstercrop?
I like clones because they are quick and I don't have to look after baby seedlings. I reckon at some stage down the track I'd like to keep a selection of bonsai mother plants and just run clones. There is something special about growing a new variety from seed though...

Never monstercroped. That's taking clones in flower and getting them to reveg yeah?

I like clones because they are quick and I don't have to look after baby seedlings. I reckon at some stage down the track I'd like to keep a selection of bonsai mother plants and just run clones. There is something special about growing a new variety from seed though...

Never monstercroped. That's taking clones in flower and getting them to reveg yeah?
Yeah.

I much prefer it over regular clones. The technique produces super clones. Well I think it does.

Hey 420

Still vegging out here.

Topped them 4 days ago. Going for a quadline style training but thinking I might top each “quad” to give 8 dominant tops per plant. Good idea? Or no?

I think they are close enough to be ready to move to their final pots this week.

Gelato
FFD5E5B6-B975-4028-A2E5-A71AA3F68038.jpeg

White Widow
EDBBFF70-1F51-4A85-B9FE-0AF812F19CBF.jpeg

Peyote Gorilla
BBF0DF94-9454-4B5D-95F2-378199423223.jpeg

Bruce Banner
C92599C8-2A11-4265-9D6F-DCC55D103E47.jpeg

That is all :smokin:

Topped them 4 days ago. Going for a quadline style training but thinking I might top each “quad” to give 8 dominant tops per plant. Good idea? Or no?
Hey McRib, sounds a good plan, I like quad lines, and I think that depending on how long you veg for, and the size of the pot for supporting the canopy you're after, you can take it in a lot of different directions. I have always kept training my quad arms outwards, but for my next grow I'll probably just look to prune off much more of the obvious weaker growth, but topping the 'arms' sounds good too.

Cheers bro. I’ll be looking for each plant to have approx 2 foot x 2 foot canopy. They will be in 25L fabric pots by the end of this week.

You got anything on the go yet for your balcony this summer?
Not yet, but I am very close to kicking off some starters.

thinking I might top each “quad” to give 8 dominant tops per plant. Good idea? Or no?

Great idea! Stunger is the boss at keeping an extended canopy low.
A 25 litre pot will hold up a lot of heads. 16 will be just as comfy as 8 ;)

Starting to get organised here. They are in their final pots. Hope to see some growth over the next couple of weeks.

@Rexer I finally tried the bags on the Airizer. I like it. I’ve kept it on 200C and using fan speed 1 and it gives me some nice dense vapour :volcano-smiley:

I’m going to have a crack at infusing some olive oil using an Instant Pot pressure cooker. Wish me luck

The tent
5D72DDAC-BE36-4012-BA63-5E6ED280E534.jpeg

Hey McRib!

Plants are looking fantastic! You'll love the instant pot method, it don't get easier then that!

Glad your liking the airizer, it's amazing how much vape it can squeeze out of a tiny chunk of weed.

Try this for the airizer;

Set to 200C
Fan speed on 1

Next pass

210C
Fan speed 2

Next pass

225C
Fan speed 3

That'll squeeze every last bit of vape out.

Back
Top Bottom