McRib Is Back To Stay

Cheers mate. Not much going on here at the moment. Seedlings are sooooo fucken slow to get going…. I am looking forward the next few months though.

This morning… don’t mind the tomatoes and peppers
BF9D6776-35D5-4CF9-8B52-53D26DE2C745.jpeg

So this came in the mail a few days ago.

6E43355D-19D5-4E6F-9BCC-16A33ACF59FD.jpeg
I didn’t order it. It must be a pressie from a mate but nobody has claimed responsibility for it yet. I have my suspicions though. I’ve been pretty generous with my “free” weed.

I’ve only had a few solo sessions with it so far but I’m fucken loving it. So much more convenient than my Dynavap. I can load it up and have a full sesh without having to reload. I’ve been getting fucken stooooned…. Dynavap has been relegated to the camping gear

Perianal abscess. Conveniently right next to my anus…
Thank your lucky stars you aren't mine.

I'd be scalpel out and elbow deep in your arse every. single. day.

I love a good perianal abscess! They are so cool to pack.

I didn’t order it. It must be a pressie from a mate but nobody has claimed responsibility for it yet. I have my suspicions though. I’ve been pretty generous with my “free” weed.

I’ve only had a few solo sessions with it so far but I’m fucken loving it. So much more convenient than my Dynavap. I can load it up and have a full sesh without having to reload. I’ve been getting fucken stooooned…. Dynavap has been relegated to the camping gear
What is it?

Congrats on the new vape. I've been running the same one for some time now...always gets broken out when the meds get low, such a great way to stretch them out. Try putting a bit of ground up herb in it, then sprinkle a bit of kief on it (the weed will stop the kief from falling through)....:volcano-smiley:

Oiii McRib I'm in the ambulance pick up drop off point at the hossy today and just so you know how common your arse issue is, I am literally waiting for a 25 year old guy with a pilonidal abscess who needs an EUA. Family history of Crohn's.

I see at least one per fortnight.

Try putting a bit of ground up herb in it, then sprinkle a bit of kief on it (the weed will stop the kief from falling through)....:volcano-smiley:
Thanks for the tip. I’m going to try this later today. My grinder is chockers with kief at the moment.

Oiii McRib I'm in the ambulance pick up drop off point at the hossy today and just so you know how common your arse issue is, I am literally waiting for a 25 year old guy with a pilonidal abscess who needs an EUA. Family history of Crohn's.

I see at least one per fortnight.
Well my day is going better that that blokes day

Oi what temp do you run it on?
I'll be honest- I run mine hot. I'll start at 200C or so, have a few bags, then stir, crank heat up another ~10-20C, keep doing so till its done. I've played with lower temps, but always found my pain went down with higher temps.
Chokes the living crap out if me, but works great- and a little kief goes a long way, just be careful not to let it go through the screen.

Edit- and use the fan on 1 or 2 for the first few passes, blast it on 3 for the final bag.

I'll be honest- I run mine hot. I'll start at 200C or so, have a few bags, then stir, crank heat up another ~10-20C, keep doing so till its done. I've played with lower temps, but always found my pain went down with higher temps.
Chokes the living crap out if me, but works great- and a little kief goes a long way, just be careful not to let it go through the screen.

Edit- and use the fan on 1 or 2 for the first few passes, blast it on 3 for the final bag.
I haven’t tried the bags yet. I’ve just been using the whip at 200C.

Yeah, I’ve always found kief a bit rough on the throat. I’ll go easy on it… maybe

And here..almost forgot, this handy chart.
Screenshot_20210902-201948_Gallery.jpg

I'll take the bag over the whip, just don't let the vape get a bit stale in the bag. And I think a lot of people run it around 170ish as well.

Hey 420

Not a lot happening here. These seedling are taking forever to get going and I think I might have figured out at least one of the reasons why. I’ve been lazy and hadn’t hooked up my exhaust fan. The humidity in the tent was through the roof (90+%). I Have a lot of tomato and pepper seedlings in the tent at the moment so I’m guessing that all the transpiration has been shooting the humidity up. The pots haven’t been drying out at all over the last week…

Exhaust hooked up and humidity has dropped to 50-60%. Hopefully this helps the coco dry out some and force the seedlings to concentrate on a good root system.

Hindu Kush and Dinachem seem to be the runts of the litter and look like they might not make the flowering team.

Hope all is well with you all

9D2D4B2C-8005-46B0-88A0-C3DE8E9899E9.jpeg

Yeah watch out for that benzene - that’s the funky odor that sticks in the back of yer throat the second you smell it and it’s pretty common when they are laying down fresh asphalt guess you call it bitumen

Extreme Q is a very nice vaporizer, you will dig it, plus the decarbed weed is ready for double duty nice haul McRib

Back
Top Bottom