Crop Kings Northern Lights Auto Fem

I would lolly pop that right about now..... Dont now if any one else would.? But its in that perfect time to lolly pop!

Other than that that lil movie star is beautiful just beautiful....:bravo::bravo::rollit::passitleft:

I started last night but ran out of time had to go to work I plan on doing more tonight. Should I remove my LST wires too?

I started last night but ran out of time had to go to work I plan on doing more tonight. Should I remove my LST wires too?

You can keep the wires on until they get to small for the stems other than that just leave them on... If anyone else has a second opinion. Drop it in please. I might have exp. but im learning everyday still. So let us both know everyone!!!

You can keep the wires on until they get to small for the stems other than that just leave them on... If anyone else has a second opinion. Drop it in please. I might have exp. but im learning everyday still. So let us both know everyone!!!

How far can I go with the trimming at once

Its up to you just until you feel theres a good amount of air passing through the bottom of your canopy try to go for good ait circulation.. Most strains out there now can handl up to a 1/3 if not a lil more of vegetation off the bottom of the plant. But if you dont wanna go all out at one time do a lil bit every other day, but if its gonna get shocked id rather shock it one time and watch it explode in growth afterwards....

I'm with NastyAce on this one, Lupey. Your plant is about to explode in growth. Should be getting fun soon.

Hey noob did you hear back from Jason yet my light was supposed to ship yesterday and he's supposed to send me my confirmation number tonight. It's like 5:30 am over there now

Still a good price for that light though. I hope he gets back to me soon.

He will get back to you tonight I usually get the bulk of my messages between 9:00pm and 11pm CST. I looked the lights up on line they sell at $365usd. For me it comes at a perfect time on my flowering

Day 51 trimmed out about 25 fan leaves, flushed soil, did some tucking shes changing fast every day. Going through a lot of water have to add every day. Started alternating waterings nutes/ water every other day. At least trimming out some fan leaves I can see soil now lol.it is still thicker than f%#@ in there. How high can I trim fan leaves in the underbrush?.
IMG_20160329_171647040.jpg
IMG_20160329_171701044.jpg
IMG_20160329_173610985.jpg

Back
Top Bottom