Cut before harvest

FoolishWise Guy

Hi basically what happens if you cut 2 weeks before harvest or 3 weeks before harvest do the buds go to complete waste or ? I nw it's a stupid question but thought il ask what happens if I do that and if I was to do that .. then what happens next

As Scottysquatch states don't cut to early, I have done this a fair amount of times and had to smoke it, with it not mature I ended up causing my anxiety to get worse and set me back in my health.

Take your time of you can do it's all about patience in this hobby :).

Basically cut a long story short had to move out the property had 2 weeks left and I cut them
Also when I'm drying them do they have to be in a warm place or can i cut them up and put the. In a jar
Why didn't you get a big garbage bag put them over the plant and move them to your new location
Just a thought

I dry them down to 65-70% low and slow in the fridge. Then I jar them and burp them at least twice a day the first week. I don't mean dump them out for half an hour as they will dry too quick if I do that.. I just open them a few minutes and close them back up. The second week its once a day if they aren't ready. I shoot for 58-62 and put the appropriate humidity pack in the jar. Then they get 3-4 weeks to cure. A sample smoke at two weeks into the cure. I haven't really liked much that didn't have more than 3 weeks cure on it. I cough kinda easy. The smoother the better.

Back
Top Bottom