Damba's Grow Room Build & First Ever Grow Multi Strain x3

scotland.jpeg

By happenstance, this cover caught my eyes :)

"Open the hatch, it will make you smile
For the party's been going, going all the while
Going all the while with a head of steam
In another world made for you and me
Right here right now under the moon and the sun
In another world made for everyone."

I'm in! GL with your grow - start up pains are a thing. Pricey gear "ouch" is right.

I'm in! GL with your grow - start up pains are a thing. Pricey gear "ouch" is right.
Nice little ditty :)

Hey Damba grow room looks good man! Penny pointed me over here think I’ll stick around.

My first grow I also used those cardboardy peat pots as well and I hated them! They constantly felt damp and cold and I’m sure slowed my plants down for awhile. When I transplanted I carefully peeled them away and was happy to be done with them.

Hey Damba grow room looks good man! Penny pointed me over here think I’ll stick around.

My first grow I also used those cardboardy peat pots as well and I hated them! They constantly felt damp and cold and I’m sure slowed my plants down for awhile. When I transplanted I carefully peeled them away and was happy to be done with them.
Hey bud my thinking as well except my 600w HPS dry out a swimming pool in my grow room lol. I agree tho if put too much water on them not good but think I've done the opposite, gave my plants a good drink last night the most they've had and looking alot better 'Tyson' has come out swinging for his next round haha. I was going to transplant tonight but plans got scuppered so tomorrow night when lights back on at start of their day so they can get used to it, got pots ready and a little presoaked to acclimatize them in the room.

After transplant tomorrow night I'm planning on watering with just tap water again, then feed them on their next watering is my understanding would that be correct? Also going to sprinkle gro-mate rootmax with Miccorhizal in pots and on the roots.
My first canopy lol
IMG_20200302_173519.jpg
IMG_20200302_173502.jpg
IMG_20200302_173501.jpg
IMG_20200302_173413.jpg
IMG_20200302_173404.jpg
IMG_20200302_173313.jpg
IMG_20200302_173242.jpg
IMG_20200302_173234.jpg
IMG_20200302_173202.jpg
IMG_20200302_173151.jpg
and some pictures of tonight 10 days out of the soil

looking good you have babies ive grown a couple of the peyote critical its nice smoke and they grow easy to those could go a little longer in those peat pots but I would remove them when you repot there easy I just take a cutter and slice them up two sides and they come rite off don't want that in there good luck!
Good morning, ty I'm giving them another day perhaps 2, they all onto growing their 3rd set of leaves atm the 2 Pineapple Chunk plants still a bit small I think, i'll see what their like after they have a good 6hr sleep.

I agree my next time I start in my red Solo cups From seed I will only be using coco no perlite .unless at bottom of pot for but extra drainage.

Remember coco always retains up to 30% oxygen . Stopping allow your medium to dry out a bit though .

Good luck with transplanting you add any mycros around holes before you transplant bud?
Yes going to sprinkle gro-mate rootmax with Miccorhizal in pots and on the roots

Back
Top Bottom