420 Magazine Background

Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Dankman_420

Thought I'd post some pics of the bloom girls.
Grape pupil halfway through bloom

501st OG @ 9 weeks. Almost finished

24k gold doing her thing

Don't know what day I put the 24 in bloom. It's usually finished around day 53. Probably has little ways to go

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
when in doubt about harvest time,,, wait another week and let them be all they can be.....

Wrennakken

Plant of the Month, Jan 2020
Evening Dank & Crew :ganjamon:

Very nice plants Brotha:headbanger: just cleared the mailbox and had these inside

3BC8634A-313F-4445-9CE1-029BB4B11731.jpeg

I got a email from MMS about the Prayer Glue. Since I got a thang for GG I broke and decided to grab the GP as well. I’m a bit reluctant to run regs but I’ll start by popping 2-3 beans and hopefully just see females to begin. Then mother some pheno’s if I see anything special and pop more looking for a male down the road.

Loving all the breeding convo thanks for sharing all the helpful details boys.

I also got a thang for Kush’s and that 501st is awesome! Nice stud too! Rock on Brotha :55:

Dankman_420

Evening Dank & Crew :ganjamon:

Very nice plants Brotha:headbanger: just cleared the mailbox and had these inside

3BC8634A-313F-4445-9CE1-029BB4B11731.jpeg

I got a email from MMS about the Prayer Glue. Since I got a thang for GG I broke and decided to grab the GP as well. I’m a bit reluctant to run regs but I’ll start by popping 2-3 beans and hopefully just see females to begin. Then mother some pheno’s if I see anything special and pop more looking for a male down the road.

Loving all the breeding convo thanks for sharing all the helpful details boys.

I also got a thang for Kush’s and that 501st is awesome! Nice stud too! Rock on Brotha :55:
Very cool! I bet the prayers glue is potent. Good luck on the hunt!

Top Bottom