Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I don't smoke very often, Had breathing problems and I have COPD so I don't like to smoke too often so edibles is what I use most. I am really glad we have edibles other wise I would not be able to partake very often and I don't use during the day very often so I like to partake in the evening when I know all our running is done so I don't have to drive.
:snowboating:

sorry to here that pc I would eat the edibles to in fact I do that to so far my lungs are holding up so I can toke without problem I was just kidding around there bud! :)
Oh I didn't take it wrong I know you were kidding around. I like the banter and kidding around. :) I will be out by 10:00 after the edibles, Snoozing sleeping like a baby :cool: Unless I get manic ;)

I'm glad edibles work for you PC. Got to take care of your health. It's the most important thing we have. I was just messing with you because I'm such a lightweight with edibles :laugh: I only smoke in evening and weekend so my tolerance is low to begin with. Don't partake in edibles much. So they are supercharged like to me :D

Here's the reveg looking great! I'm really happy it survived
IMG_20200206_184243757.jpg
IMG_20200206_184229442.jpg
Here's my lemon snow cones
IMG_20200206_184117871.jpg
and tangerine cookies
IMG_20200206_184157207.jpg
That's it for pic's :)

Ok I wanted to give a review of the rare darkness from Rare Dankness. Lol. I said before that it wasn't what I was looking for but last night I ground up a nug and smoked a bowl out of a glass pipe. It's kinda diesel and sweet with a really happy giggly high that hung around for a while. That's exactly what I was looking for and I'll hang onto it for a while. The first time I smoked it was a lower nug that was plucked a week prior to chop. Not sure what made it better. Slight cure or the extra week of maturity. I have another decent sized one early in bloom. I'll have to get a cut before it's hard in bloom. Hopefully everyone is having a great day and thanks for stopping by :snowboating:

im getting excited now :yahoo:the reveg is looking real nice im thinking its close to clonable its cool isn't it bringing one of these plants back around and start over your going to have some nice cuts off her :) that lsc on the right sure has a fat leaf they look good and the tcs to very healthy its going to be fun watching you grow these out :)
im getting excited now :yahoo:the reveg is looking real nice im thinking its close to clonable its cool isn't it bringing one of these plants back around and start over your going to have some nice cuts off her :) that lsc on the right sure has a fat leaf they look good and the tcs to very healthy its going to be fun watching you grow these out :)
Thanks brother I'm excited too :cheesygrinsmiley: I'll be taking clones from her soon. I think the LSC & TC are about ready for a up pot. The have the #1's about full. I might put them in #3's this weekend and see if they take off. They've been trained a little bit. But not topped. I'll text top them after they get settled in the bigger pots :)

Ok I wanted to give a review of the rare darkness from Rare Dankness. Lol. I said before that it wasn't what I was looking for but last night I ground up a nug and smoked a bowl out of a glass pipe. It's kinda diesel and sweet with a really happy giggly high that hung around for a while. That's exactly what I was looking for and I'll hang onto it for a while. The first time I smoked it was a lower nug that was plucked a week prior to chop. Not sure what made it better. Slight cure or the extra week of maturity. I have another decent sized one early in bloom. I'll have to get a cut before it's hard in bloom. Hopefully everyone is having a great day and thanks for stopping by :snowboating:
sounds like good daytime to me and diesel is rite up my alley I was wondering the first try of the rd did you vape it!

sounds like good daytime to me and diesel is rite up my alley I was wondering the first try of the rd did you vape it!
Nope. First time I packed it in a water bong. I had to pour the flame to it. Was still damp. Maybe I just didn't get good pulls off it that day. I'm sold so far on Rare Dankness strain's. All 3 I've grown have been stable and sold :)

I've turned the shed into the " love shack " :cheesygrinsmiley: My dude was moving too slow in the house with only natural light from a really small window. So I decided to put him in the shed under the 1k hps. It's turned down to 60% . He's got a whole 4x8 to himself. He looks droopy after walking to the shed. It's cold AF here and snowing lightly. Hopefully the better light will speed up the pollen
IMG_20200207_201057889.jpg
IMG_20200207_201046469.jpg

Back
Top Bottom