Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I screwed up and let the first LSC go. Probably The Best tasting erb I've grown. Hands down. Nice smooth sweet lemonade kinda terps. I'll be sorting through those LSC seeds searching for it :) Now that I'm using my shed for breeding I'd love to cross it with others, if I still had it
hope you find a good one by now they should have them worked over well if you were to get more of those seeds the seeds you have were some of the first that were available elev 8 has a contest if you send good pics of there strains you go into a drawing for a free pak of seeds!

Now that I have my male in his own 4x8 tent with a hps over him I'm thinking about doing a open pollination with some of the girls. Couple of the girls are small, couple are kinda big. I'm thinking I'll collect pollen for the big plants and the smaller ones I'll just pollinate the whole plants. I have a small Chernobyl ( new pheno ) , 24k gold and Ting. Big original Chernobyl and rare darkness

Here's the new Chernobyl female in it's first run in bloom. It came from the same seed pack as the other Chernobyls
IMG_20200210_180248761.jpg

If I put the big girls in I'd have enough seeds to run around like Johnny appleseed spreading it everywhere :rofl: It has crossed my mind because I could run them out there away from my flower room. Hmmm
It comes down to do you need the smoke if not pollinate the crap out of them if you need some smoked then do a slective pollination on a few branches!

Back
Top Bottom