Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Man Derbybud gave me a little COB to try. It was only 4% THC and 8% CBD I tried chewing it but didn't feel it so I ground some of it up and smoked it and it didn't feel like 4% THC I would say it was more like 18% THC from the Buzz I got so I think there is something to it. I want to try some that is actually 18% or higher. I bet that would be an ass kicker. When I harvest I am going to have Derbybud help me do some, I want to try a Gold Leaf COB I bet a COB of that would be a good buzz
:snowboating:
How long is the buzz @PCaddict .? Better than a edible buzz?

How long is the buzz @PCaddict .? Better than a edible buzz?
It did last a bit but not as long as edibles. I could not tell it was only 4% THC I got a really good buzz from it and so did my buddy. It was CB Dutch Treat. I made Caps out of it too. I plan to add more bud to it and recook it to make it even stronger

Haha. It is appealing. Just got to get timing figured out. If I don't pollinate the 24 and Ting soon I don't know if they will make it 5 more weeks. They are looking halfway done already. Lol
you can pollinate a couple buds just so you get a dozen or so seeds then harvest the rest of the plant and leave what you pollinated there until there ready ive done it that way several times it works good you no dank after you do this a couple times its going to be no problem easy peasy lol!

Here's the 501st OG reveg after getting couple cuts off it.
IMG_20200215_163046060.jpg

Hay Dank that reveg is looking good now to see what this Monster cropped clone can do. Maybe it will end up being a Monster for you. I hear they really take off and do good.
:high-five: :thumb:

Hay Dank that reveg is looking good now to see what this Monster cropped clone can do. Maybe it will end up being a Monster for you. I hear they really take off and do good.
:high-five: :thumb:
Thank brother I hope so :high-five: After working with the reveg it's changing my mind on trying to keep clones from everything. If I can get good at revegging seems better than tossing clones from non keepers. I'll have to try to reveg more

Back
Top Bottom