Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I started gathering ingredients for my next batch of super soil. Holy moly it's kinda pricey but worth the money to me. Best plants for me with the least amount of work. Smoother than before too. Win win . I'll be mixing up a batch in few weeks as soon as weather warms up :cheesygrinsmiley: I had a lot of the stuff leftover from the last batch I mixed
Im going to make me a small batch of this. Appreciate you posted this @Dankman_420 . I just need to buy a trash can and some humic acid. Everything else i have.
20200216_184252.jpg

How long for the cook? Couple months?
I Would need to make a batch now for the next run.
Thanks @Dankman_420

Im going to make me a small batch of this. Appreciate you posted this @Dankman_420 . I just need to buy a trash can and some humic acid. Everything else i have.
20200216_184252.jpg

How long for the cook? Couple months?
I Would need to make a batch now for the next run.
Thanks @Dankman_420
It needs 8 weeks to cook or breakdown. Put it in large plastic trash cans with lids. Put them in the shade. Also it needs to be warm outside. Shit load of information on the web from subcool and others. I've been using it last couple of runs with water only. Just un ph'd r.o. water. No teas no foliars no nothing. Just water. It's truly made growing for me super easy. I'm just the dude with the water jug :laughtwo: Here's a video from Sub

hey dank I was wondering do you add calmag to that r/o water! :)
Nope I think the oyster shell and Epsom salt takes care of it. Honestly I think it's got too much of everything in it. My first Chernobyl went 11 weeks in a #3. It started in a #1 of plain FFOF soil in veg with no nuits. Then into the #3 so just 2 gallons carried it for 11 weeks in flower. Crazy right

Hey Sticky do I need to dry out the pollen before storing it. Thanks brother
yes not sure how much you have but I always let it sit out in the air for a few hrs. then add in a couple pieces of rice to it and freeze it in a good glass jar and then I like to put that in a freezer bag ive heard of guys keeping it for a couple years and still viable if you have a lot I would spread it out on a plate or something so it gets aired out no problem brother!

yes not sure how much you have but I always let it sit out in the air for a few hrs. then add in a couple pieces of rice to it and freeze it in a good glass jar and then I like to put that in a freezer bag ive heard of guys keeping it for a couple years and still viable if you have a lot I would spread it out on a plate or something so it gets aired out no problem brother!
I just got a couple small viles that originally had seeds in them. Thanks for the info I really appreciate it :)
IMG_20200216_191957273.jpg

Hay Dank if you were close I have some already mixed that I cant use now since I am not going to grow in a greenhouse. Do you reuse your soil or only use it for 1 grow ?

Hay Dank if you were close I have some already mixed that I cant use now since I am not going to grow in a greenhouse. Do you reuse your soil or only use it for 1 grow ?
Thanks for the thought PC :high-five: I was planning originally to reammend it. But I had to deal with spider mites last fall. I used some organic spray to get rid of them. Green cleaner, thanks to Woody for that. It worked. Also I bug spray called captain Jack's and mighty wash. With all the pesticides used I decided not to reuse the soil. Seems better to start fresh. When you have to deal with the spider mites it's a nightmare

I will give some of my mixed soil to Pennywise and some to another buddy. The rest will be used in potted plants and if I grow any tomatoes or bell peppers I will use some for that too. Our soil in our yard is fill dirt I don't think they even used top soil when they built the subdivision so our soil is Crap

Back
Top Bottom