Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Thank brother I hope so :high-five: After working with the reveg it's changing my mind on trying to keep clones from everything. If I can get good at revegging seems better than tossing clones from non keepers. I'll have to try to reveg more
If I take clones I will probably do a couple revegs so they keep small longer because I only have to one tent for now. This spring I plan to clean things up so I can make my one bedroom a flower room and move my tent in the basement for Veg.

If I take clones I will probably do a couple revegs so they keep small longer because I only have to one tent for now. This spring I plan to clean things up so I can make my one bedroom a flower room and move my tent in the basement for Veg.
At my old house I was using a spare bedroom for my flower room. Was running 2 - 1k hps lights and a 8" fan with a 8" carbon filter. Was a nice setup. Except for when company was over :laughtwo: was loud and still smelled like a garden. Just not super strong

At my old house I was using a spare bedroom for my flower room. Was running 2 - 1k hps lights and a 8" fan with a 8" carbon filter. Was a nice setup. Except for when company was over :laughtwo: was loud and still smelled like a garden. Just not super strong
Yeah I need to make sure there is NO smell when I do it so a good carbon filter and fan is a Must. I am going to look at the Bigger Can filters. My little Can 33 is doing a GREAT job so far so I am hoping a bigger one will do the trick

need some advice short story i'm in canada i worked for a legal outdoor grow, we harvested this past fall 12 tons of dugra mata, as it was harvested we de-boned then placed it on trays and flash froze it. My job was taking it off frozen trays and shoving 2 kilos into plastic then it was vacuum sealed, as i shoved it into bags my sergical gloves would get layed in trichomes and resin, i was able to take them home, i managed to get all this resin off the gloves after 2 weeks of doing this i got a fair bit i was wondering how can i process this stuff into something edible thanks for the help

need some advice short story i'm in canada i worked for a legal outdoor grow, we harvested this past fall 12 tons of dugra mata, as it was harvested we de-boned then placed it on trays and flash froze it. My job was taking it off frozen trays and shoving 2 kilos into plastic then it was vacuum sealed, as i shoved it into bags my sergical gloves would get layed in trichomes and resin, i was able to take them home, i managed to get all this resin off the gloves after 2 weeks of doing this i got a fair bit i was wondering how can i process this stuff into something edible thanks for the help
let me link you up to a thread that is all about edibles

Cooking with The Chronic good luck

I started gathering ingredients for my next batch of super soil. Holy moly it's kinda pricey but worth the money to me. Best plants for me with the least amount of work. Smoother than before too. Win win . I'll be mixing up a batch in few weeks as soon as weather warms up :cheesygrinsmiley: I had a lot of the stuff leftover from the last batch I mixed

Back
Top Bottom