Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Hey people's! It's a beautiful day here. Gonna hit mid 40's :)

last night I put the dome back on my last 501 clone. It's still living. Might pull through ok. If not I'll just let it go. I've got some more of those seeds for another time.
Next OG I start will be more of the Rugburn. I'll crack them all and look for a pheno with thicker stems than the first one I had. Other than the thin stems it was solid.
Anyone searching for a good OG should look at Rare Dankness. Their OG's are the real deal.
Whats everyone got planned for today

Hey people's! It's a beautiful day here. Gonna hit mid 40's :)

last night I put the dome back on my last 501 clone. It's still living. Might pull through ok. If not I'll just let it go. I've got some more of those seeds for another time.
Next OG I start will be more of the Rugburn. I'll crack them all and look for a pheno with thicker stems than the first one I had. Other than the thin stems it was solid.
Anyone searching for a good OG should look at Rare Dankness. Their OG's are the real deal.
Whats everyone got planned for today
going to do a little watering of the plants then the wife and I are going to go on a hike nothing to difficult 2or3 miles something like that then well go have lunch and come home its exciting lol :laughtwo: I no I wanted to do one of those rugburn outdoors but the thin branches made me think it would be better grown indoors if I was going to be home for the summer I would grow those in my backyard were I could watch them closely!:)

going to do a little watering of the plants then the wife and I are going to go on a hike nothing to difficult 2or3 miles something like that then well go have lunch and come home its exciting lol :laughtwo: I no I wanted to do one of those rugburn outdoors but the thin branches made me think it would be better grown indoors if I was going to be home for the summer I would grow those in my backyard were I could watch them closely!:)

Sounds like a nice hike. I'll be trying to get my yard cleaned up some. The snow hopefully we melt away and expose all the debris.
You'll have plenty of time for the Rugburn. I probably wouldn't have grown it outside either.
Maybe this fall I'll crack the one's I have left and make some spares. Lol

Rare Dankness is another breeder I need to get some seeds from. They have a nice selection i have avoided for some reason.
If you are interested in true OG's with zero larf. Then I'd look at 501st OG and Rugburn OG. Both of mine were really stable and potent.
Out of the two I had I decided to keep the 501st only because it had stronger stems, needed no staking. But it was really nice solid erb. I've also grown, still have their rare darkness. It's more of a basic kush. Grape ape x Rare Dankness #1 I think.

Also dense and stable genetics. I'm 3 for 3 with their gear

Bowling sounds like fun! I haven't been in a long time. I'm a righty and my right shoulder is kinda messed up. I never could bowl good anyway. But it is a fun game
Ya I tore my shoulder out of socket I to teach myself to bowl with two hands it was a learning curve but I'm starting to get a hang of it now

If you are interested in true OG's with zero larf. Then I'd look at 501st OG and Rugburn OG. Both of mine were really stable and potent.
Out of the two I had I decided to keep the 501st only because it had stronger stems, needed no staking. But it was really nice solid erb. I've also grown, still have their rare darkness. It's more of a basic kush. Grape ape x Rare Dankness #1 I think.

Also dense and stable genetics. I'm 3 for 3 with their gear
The Rare Darkness sounds very nice. Doc Bud grew Grape Ape for a long while and it was something I always wanted to get my hands on. I looked their some of their gear and there were a few things that really stood out. I like thick stems that do not need a lot of care lol. OG's tend to be flimsy, floppy things though. I am growing a Kandy Kush (Trainwreck x OG Kush) right now. The first one I grew, probably 5 years ago now, had super floppy stems, but it produced some fantastic bud. It was supper gassy pot.

My new Chernobyl pheno #2 is at week 7 today. I'm shocked to see it's finishing up. It's all milky with Amber just starting to show up on the leaves.
The slymer pheno goes 11 weeks everytime.
Goes to show how much different pheno to pheno can be. These came from the same seed pack. I'll get a pic of it later. It's not as frosty as the other. But it's starting to look really nice!
Got a zesty lemon and kinda floral odors. Hopefully it holds the lemon :headbanger:

@ilikemsticky the 2 LSC's are definitely girls. Pistols galore. The TC is still not showing. I have a sneaky feeling it's a dude

Back
Top Bottom