Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Yes they need to mature sexually before they enter transition. You can flip the lights and they will begin to flower when they mature. Similar to an auto flower.

Hey people's here's some of my Ting X testers. Has anyone ever flipped seedlings like these. I never have. I read somewhere that they don't flip for first few weeks. They just keep vegging until they are ready for bloom

IMG_20200331_153635734.jpg
I started some photos once at 12/12 they got about 1/1/2 tall

A smart man would just pick one cross and pheno hunt. But I'm a impatient MF I want to see them all. Out of the 6 crosses I'll have to get a look at a couple of each.

I already have Ting X started

24k X started

Chernobyl X Chernobyl started

I'll likely start couple rare darkness X

The Chernobyl's might get pulled depends on room. I've got a decent idea of how those might be. But I'm curious to see what the other crosses turn out like

Sorry Sticky I didn't answer your question properly :laughtwo: I'm feeling better now and blazing some RD. No smoking yesterday so today I'm high AF.

After you said that they don't do much flipping small I decided not to go that way. Thanks for the info brother :high-five: Would have wasted my time and not got a good look at them

Back
Top Bottom