Dank's Adventures In Dankland

But I don't remember ever having a fever come and go like this. It's really strange. I know when it's coming back because I get a pressure headache all in my forehead. Strange as hell.
Are you okay dank? Have you ever been tested for the coronavirus? Your explaining The exact symptoms caused by the virus. :nervous-guy:

Are you okay dank? Have you ever been tested for the coronavirus? Your explaining The exact symptoms caused by the virus. :nervous-guy:
I'm doing ok. Thanks for asking :) I spoke to my doctor about it. No test kits available for now. They said as long as my fever stays low to just stay home and ride it out. Fever has been coming and going for last 4 or 5 days. Strange thing is I'll think it's gone for a while. Then I wake up next day and it's back. Maybe I do have covid but I don't have any respitory issues. Just headache and fatigue

I've never been a cig smoker or vape. I've got decent lungs
Wish I could say the same!! That’s good you’ve got cigarette free lungs, that will help! Alberta just had 5 deaths because of it in the last 24 hours. One of them was a 30 year old. Which is how old I am. Be safe, and rest up dank!

Honestly I think I just have a case of the normal flu. But who knows. Only reason I think that is because I don't have a cough or runny nose. Strange times
Makes me greatful I've never been a cig smoker or vape. I've got decent lungs
your probably rite I think the symptoms of covid are fever aches and dry cough im still finishing up my cold you take care bud!

Hey people's here's some of my Ting X testers. Has anyone ever flipped seedlings like these. I never have. I read somewhere that they don't flip for first few weeks. They just keep vegging until they are ready for bloom

IMG_20200331_153635734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom