Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Those cloners work awesome. I've just been throwing rooting gel on mine and sticking them in pro mix hp. Success rate isn't as high but I have some clones taken in flower rooted and praying now. I'm excited to see the results.
Hopefully you are having good success with that way of cloning. Thanks for stopping by. I'll have to check out your journal too :)l

Today makes a week. They are holding their color pretty good. Hopefully I'll get some roots this week. The one seedling is looking better. It was really weak looking

they look good for a week what is needed now is patience not one of my qualities but im learning youll have roots soon!
Those cloners work awesome. I've just been throwing rooting gel on mine and sticking them in pro mix hp. Success rate isn't as high but I have some clones taken in flower rooted and praying now. I'm excited to see the results.
that's similar to how I do it I do a mix of soil and coco I like to soak the cuts for a few hrs. in a solution of water with a few drops of em 1 michrobes and a small amount of clonex I seem to have better results doing it that way!

Today I put 2 reg lemon skunk seeds in water. I tried to geminate couple of these a few weeks ago. Neither one cracked. These are old seeds. Hopefully at least one will pop. I love lemon terps

Today I put 2 reg lemon skunk seeds in water. I tried to geminate couple of these a few weeks ago. Neither one cracked. These are old seeds. Hopefully at least one will pop. I love lemon terps
how long did you soak them sometimes it takes up to 2weeks that's not normal but I will usually wait that long but I have to admit after 3or4 days im not confident sometimes when its been 8or10 days ill start some more and then they pop now I have extra lol!

how long did you soak them sometimes it takes up to 2weeks that's not normal but I will usually wait that long but I have to admit after 3or4 days im not confident sometimes when its been 8or10 days ill start some more and then they pop now I have extra lol!
I've never soaked them more than a few days. Maybe I should have soaked them longer. Thanks brother I didn't know that they could be soaked that long

Clones are starting to grow roots at 8 days. Well at least the GG is. pH is at 6.1 so I'll let it roll till tomorrow. The big GG has some light colored leaves. I'm thinking it's wanting more N, anyone have any ideas about the light colored leaves? Here's a picture of that and the starter roots
Screenshot_20190324-183305.png
IMG_20190324_182122636.jpg

I was thinking it was a mag issue too and doubled up on calmag last week. Maybe it just needs more time. Otherwise it's a vigorous plant

I haven't really seen that one up close till today so is it getting worse or better ive got one that wont green up im having fun with!
Seems about the same as a week or so ago. Not really getting worse just can't get the tops to green up. Hopefully I can get clones in dirt next week and then I'll up pot from a #1 to #3. Maybe that will help before the flip

Back
Top Bottom