Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Well I guess my lemon skunks are not going to make it. They didn't get tails in paper towels but one looked like it was trying to crack so I put them both in soil hoping it would help. But looks like a no show. They are old so maybe no viable

Well I guess my lemon skunks are not going to make it. They didn't get tails in paper towels but one looked like it was trying to crack so I put them both in soil hoping it would help. But looks like a no show. They are old so maybe no viable
that could be im a little worried about the lsc seeds cause there a year and a half old the two scoops and the grape slushie are about 6 mos old but you have quite a few of the lsc so im pretty confident some of them will go I would probably pop all of them and then cull out any that don't look good mmmm im curious what kind of water are you using to germinate just thinking if its tap it could be heavy on chlorine and other ingredients that could hinder seed growth I use r/o water I just soaked two sour patch kiss seeds that were 1 1/2 old and they didn't make it one opened and I put it in soil and it just showed itself and that's where its been 3 days now so I don't expect that one to go either that's the way it goes!

that could be im a little worried about the lsc seeds cause there a year and a half old the two scoops and the grape slushie are about 6 mos old but you have quite a few of the lsc so im pretty confident some of them will go I would probably pop all of them and then cull out any that don't look good mmmm im curious what kind of water are you using to germinate just thinking if its tap it could be heavy on chlorine and other ingredients that could hinder seed growth I use r/o water I just soaked two sour patch kiss seeds that were 1 1/2 old and they didn't make it one opened and I put it in soil and it just showed itself and that's where its been 3 days now so I don't expect that one to go either that's the way it goes!
I use ro water I'm sure the LSC will be fine. My lemon skunks are over 4 years old. I'm going to pop lsc on my next run. Looking forward to it

Ok I thought about it and I decided to go ahead and soak 2 of the LSC. Looking forward to the lemon terps! I'm almost out of SLH I harvested last year :) Bring on the lemons. Lol
hey dank idk if I told you those lsc are super lemon haze x lemon tree so lemon up the ass bud I sure hope you get at least 1 female out of those two or 2 good luck!:)

Thanks Sticky! I looked at the elev8 line up. There strains are impressive and fair $$
so far ive grown there gorilla glue,tangerine cookies,lemon sno cone,sour patch kiss,m2, dosi d and two scoops lol I think that's it I have some of there lemon dosi and grapesidos haven't grown any yet so far when I grow there stuff the breeder is pretty rite on with the flowering time and the description of the taste and high I like that I forgot I also have some of there strawberry sno cone supposed to stink up the gr of strawberries ive had those seeds for a couple years now guess I should pop a couple ok enough babble!:blunt:

Haha babble is always welcome here ;) I'm looking forward to seeing the new sprouts. I saw a cool outdoor thread dabber posted on lazys page. You should get in on that this summer
that's a cool thread but im not going to be around that much this summer going to be traveling the country side with my wife in our new trailer,but I will lurk around there to pick up any good info there might be thanks bud!

Back
Top Bottom