Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I pulled out the one hammer I thought was a male and inspected it. Sure enough it was a male. I decided to chop it. I still have the clones in case I want to collect some pollen. Was a shame cause it had the best structure of them all
They always do... they always do.

Here's the lemon snow cones. Man I'm excited about these :)
IMG_20190407_152722096.jpg

Here's the hammer#1 I'm not sure what is going on with it. It's droopy like it's over watered. Can't seem to get it to look happy. Maybe it's just aching to flower. It's in my new 3x3. I've let them get too big screwing around trying to get clones.
IMG_20190407_152541176.jpg

Here's the 32"x48"x60" tent. I'm still not able to get clones to root off the 24k. All others are good. I'm going to get some rapid rooter plugs and try again. Either way it's going to 12/12 this week. I'm thinking about flipping the 4 big plants in the wider tent. Theres trouble brewing for me. I've let them get too big while screwing around with clones. Lol

Here's the hammer#1 I'm not sure what is going on with it. It's droopy like it's over watered. Can't seem to get it to look happy. Maybe it's just aching to flower. It's in my new 3x3. I've let them get too big screwing around trying to get clones.
IMG_20190407_152541176.jpg
I think you might need to up pot this to a larger pot give her a couple weeks before flip!

I thought that too. I've been giving it more and it's getting little greener. Here's it up closer
IMG_20190407_152702488.jpg
that was a huge plant in a 1 she is pretty far behind but be careful you have to go slow you don't want to add to much at one time most of those leaves probably wont green back up completely that's ok what you want to look at is the new growth coming in proper!

Back
Top Bottom