Dank's Adventures In Dankland

About a foot. I think it started at 18 inches then I let them stretch and just left it. I haven’t noticed any I’ll effects might even be able to go closer. The plants are doing well though so I just leave it.
Thanks brother! I am about 2 feet above right now. I have the lights at around 60%. The are 288's, the three of them are bright AF in my little tent

So when I shut down my DWC cloner I took the 24k's out of the water, dipped in clonex gel and stuck them in soil filled Solo's. Looks like one has roots! The top of the clone look rough but I think it's going to make it. Finally I have a clone from it :yahoo: On a side note the other clones are stretching. The new cuts in clone dome are still green and looking normal

Here's my sad 24k clone. I'm sure it will make it, hopefully. Lol
IMG_20190410_201425143.jpg
IMG_20190410_201420769.jpg

as you can see there not big yielders but those are tasty nuggets your going to like it I have no doubt I hope you get one of those lemon drop ones mmmm
If I do I'll likely keep it around! Lemon terps are the best! I'm a little bit different from most. I'd rather smoke more quality bud than less quality that's stronger. Basically I'm not chasing high thc levels, big yeilds, I'm only interested in quality! I'm only growing for myself :) now I'm rambling. Lol

Here's my sad 24k clone. I'm sure it will make it, hopefully. Lol
IMG_20190410_201420769.jpg
I would probably trim off those real yellow leafs the ones hanging underneath kind of clean her up a bit also I like to snip the leaves about half way so there not so heavy makes it a little easier for the cut to hold those leaves up just a little less stress!

If I do I'll likely keep it around! Lemon terps are the best! I'm a little bit different from most. I'd rather smoke more quality bud than less quality that's stronger. Basically I'm not chasing high thc levels, big yeilds, I'm only interested in quality! I'm only growing for myself :) now I'm rambling. Lol
that's exactly how I am to all I care about is a taste I like with a high I like for me the lsc had a great flavor the high wasn't my favorite which is why you have them I really hope you find the one for you good luck!

Back
Top Bottom