Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Looks like magnesium def to me. Dark green veins yellowing outer. No sign of calcium issue that i see. I noob though.
Thanks brother! Yeah I doubled up on the calmag couple weeks ago I was thinking the same thing. It is getting better. It's a bag seed from some buds a friend of mine grew. He said it was a pia too. Lol.... hopefully it won't herm on me

Hey Dankman, have you tried using a razor, cuttinh those branches and stuff off the clone stem nice and flush, gives a faster, better rooted clone, bottoms cut at a nice long angle too. Be done in a week.
Room looks nice mate.

You doing doc buds high brix? I think you can maybe use some organic stuff. I’m using the technaflora product line. Recipe for success. It has some components that are organic like the sugar daddy which is molasses and the thrive alive b1 red and green which are sea kelp. But who knows. I’m 3.5 weeks from harvest so as long as I can limp her along should be good. Leaves don’t look that great but the flowers are amazing.
02ECC33A-B743-4F57-BA02-FEC0E0276D2F.jpeg

You doing doc buds high brix? I think you can maybe use some organic stuff. I’m using the technaflora product line. Recipe for success. It has some components that are organic like the sugar daddy which is molasses and the thrive alive b1 red and green which are sea kelp. But who knows. I’m 3.5 weeks from harvest so as long as I can limp her along should be good. Leaves don’t look that great but the flowers are amazing.
02ECC33A-B743-4F57-BA02-FEC0E0276D2F.jpeg
That's a gorgeous plant brother! I'm not using doc's. I'm using FFOF and FF trio nutes. Been using it for five years. It's usually pretty easy. I'm interested in organics. I just need to take the leap. Lol

Hey Dankman, have you tried using a razor, cuttinh those branches and stuff off the clone stem nice and flush, gives a faster, better rooted clone, bottoms cut at a nice long angle too. Be done in a week.
Room looks nice mate.
Yeah I've tried about everything. Lol. She's just not cooperating with me. The others cloned quick. She's just not having it

Thanks Dank. Each plant is unique I guess. Are you using rooting gel or powder on the ak ? I saw someone say sometime one works better than the other. Pretty sure @InTheShed ak clone super ez. Even just sitting in a cup of water. Maybe he can shed some light.
In my DWC cloner I used clonex solution and I also dipped the stem in clonex gel. 2 clones off each other plant was rooted in less than 2 weeks. Just the 24k won't cooperate. I cut couple more dipped in gel and put in soil in Solo's with clear Solo's covering like domes, no luck. I'm thinking tomorrow I'll pick up some rooter plugs and put some cuts in a dome. Maybe it's just what I needed. Usually my dwc is the dashnizzle as long as I can keep water temps low. Usually 100%

Thanks Dank. Each plant is unique I guess. Are you using rooting gel or powder on the ak ? I saw someone say sometime one works better than the other. Pretty sure @InTheShed ak clone super ez. Even just sitting in a cup of water. Maybe he can shed some light.
Normally I go into ProMix HP with distilled water. I use Dip'n Grow as my cloning solution and get close to 100% results. The only ones I've had root sitting in water were the AK-47s and they're really easy. Some plants take a month to root in the ProMix, but most are rooted in 14 days.

Today I stopped by the grow store and got rapid rooters. Took cuts off the 24k and GG. The GG are just to see how the plugs are working in the dome. All veg and clones are in the 3'x3' on 18/6. The big girls are set up for 12/12 starting tomorrow morning. Also the droopy hammer is looking normal as of yesterday. Think she was just getting use to the new pot. I also installed a new carbon filter in the flower tent. It's a cheap one so hopefully it works. Lol

Thanks brother! I had to take matters into my control. I'm already going to be in trouble height wise. Plus it's my first time flowering with these QB's. Hopefully the stretch is not too much :oops:
I would be interested to see how those qbs effect that im wanting to get those at some point I here a lot of things about those!

Back
Top Bottom