Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I got some Grape head from the Dispensaries and I really like it, it is a nice Sative buzz. It was a limited run so I only have a little and not able to get more but a nice social buzz. I really Love Gold Leaf available from 420, I Love Growing Marijuana. It is a little more of a social buzz for me.
I hope one of yours is similar to mine there likely all going to be different from one another never no you could find a better one that would be cool!

Hey Sparkey..For nice genuine sativas i would check out ACEs gear. A bunch of us have grown a lot of their stuff with nothing but great success.
All the A5 crosses and or Nevilles Haze is what i would consider if i were u.
Cheers eh.
Thanks brother! Never ran any of their but only heard great results. I will look them up now.
:passitleft::thumb::thanks:

Hopefully you got good return from the squishes
I did good dank im very happy ive got a good stash now! :high-five:
these are full of choice rosin the white widow,gold leaf and peyote critical came out a nice golden honey look the ud -dosi d and two scoops were very dark brown if not black we tried all of them last night :lot-o-toke: the gold leaf was the instant high potency wise I think the ud took was the strongest!
love these little containers!

I did good dank im very happy ive got a good stash now! :high-five:
these are full of choice rosin the white widow,gold leaf and peyote critical came out a nice golden honey look the ud -dosi d and two scoops were very dark brown if not black we tried all of them last night :lot-o-toke: the gold leaf was the instant high potency wise I think the ud took was the strongest!
love these little containers!
When I have enough Gold Leaf bud I want to take some over to @Derbybud and squish some. I think it would be really good. :passitleft: Nice Sticky, Nice haul I know you have some fire there

This summer I'm going to try to build a press for making dabs. I'm not really experienced with pressing but I think I can easily build a press. Would be a fun project
that would be a good tool to have around I would like to have one of my own it would be cool to be able to squeeze some when you feel like it ive got the next best thing! :)

When I have enough Gold Leaf bud I want to take some over to @Derbybud and squish some. I think it would be really good :passitleft:
its good it tastes just like the bud you no your going to be able to get a real nice stash of hash from those gl the dry sift is good stuff I was able to get a nickle size piece of hash and one of those little silicon containers full of sift to sprinkle on a pipe load good stuff pc!:smokin:

I really want a press you can do so much with rosin, I also want a good Dab rig. I guess I should get a Dab rig first then the press. For now I can take some bud over to Derbybuds place and squish some once I have a little harvested

Oh man that's a fine stash Sticky :headbanger: I'm not experience with live rosin. Does it store well? Looks wayyy better than a shit load of jars for storage
ive got some ud from a year ago that still gets me high so it keeps for a while that's exactly what I was thinking about it to I either need to make hash -butter or rosin I decided on rosin ive got a little pen type rosin toker that's pretty cool just load it up when you feel like a zap push the button there you go and if you want to cough your head off you can lol I just don't take so much oh and my stash drawer of jars is ready for the new crop to go in!:)

ive got some ud from a year ago that still gets me high so it keeps for a while that's exactly what I was thinking about it to I either need to make hash -butter or rosin I decided on rosin ive got a little pen type rosin toker that's pretty cool just load it up when you feel like a zap push the button there you go and if you want to cough your head off you can lol I just don't take so much oh and my stash drawer of jars is ready for the new crop to go in!:)
That sounds perfect! I've only hit off a E-nail once. Holy cow was I high. I've smoked rosin at a friend's in a dab rig. It's amazing how well you get the flavor from rosin. Really tastey

Harbor freight has presses on sale every now and then. I can make the plates at work. Just have to get the electric parts online. Won't be fancy but will work well im thinking
that's all you need doesn't matter what it looks like were using 3x6 90 micron nylon bags and some kind of silicone paper I think those bags are a buck each don't no how much the paper is it really is nice having some of that around when you want to really get a load on lol!

That sounds perfect! I've only hit off a E-nail once. Holy cow was I high. I've smoked rosin at a friend's in a dab rig. It's amazing how well you get the flavor from rosin. Really tastey
so far my experience has been it tastes like the bud your squeezing it from that #5 ud is real tasty ive been hitting that one pretty heavy I need to back off and save some for a get together:)

Back
Top Bottom