Dank's Adventures In Dankland

His jillybean was pretty good but it didn't look that that man. I just looked for Chernobyl on a couple of seed banks and of course they're out of stock.
Congrats, thats one of the craziest plants I've ever seen!
On side note: I heard sub and jill separated? Hope he doing well if that's true.

His jillybean was pretty good but it didn't look that that man. I just looked for Chernobyl on a couple of seed banks and of course they're out of stock.
Congrats, thats one of the craziest plants I've ever seen!
On side note: I heard sub and jill separated? Hope he doing well if that's true.
I've seen him on YouTube and he's not doing well. Been shut down by cops. Also has a terminal illness. Looks like he's all done breeding. Cola monster has a killer jellybean pheno. I think he's made some crosses with too

Today is the first day of my breeding project. I put the male Chernobyl and expectant moms in bloom tent. I'll move them to breeding area in few days. I've decided to try to pollinate both Chernobyl pheno's, grape pupil, ting, and a 24k gold. I still have a clone of my Chernobyl dude in case I screw this up somehow :hookah:

Thanks brother! How's it going with this morning. Wind chill here is zero. I'll be spending time inside today :cheesygrinsmiley:
its going good just put my one plant to bed lol 39 outside rite now supposed to rain tonight im heading to my sons today for a rosin party :lot-o-toke: going to stock up on some of that for the summer so needless to say ill be high all day hope you have a good day bud. :)

I just up potted the lemon snow cones and tangerine cookies to #1's. They were still kinda small. I'm hoping it will kick start some growth. The strawberry snow cone seems to be petering out. I'll crack another one soon. Today the veg tent will get emptied out and washed down with soap/vinegar. I think it helps keep bugs and mold away. They get it once a month or two

I have a nice bushy Chernobyl male from the same pack of seeds my keeper female came from. So it's going to be a back cross or BX. I've read its the easiest way to stabilize. But I really have no clue on breeding. I just want to preserve Chernobyl. The Ting and 24k are just extras. It'll be cool to see if I can get the Chernobyl frost with the purple from Ting

Your Chernobyl x Chernobyl pollination will be furthering the filial generation. So if they are an F1 (the initial crossing of two separate strains) than your breeding will bring them to F2. If your breeding results in F2's then be prepared for a bunch of different phenos in the beans you breed. Be on the look out for special phenos that may pop out.

To be a back cross you would have to find a male in the seeds from your breeding and then use him to pollinate the original mother you used. That is a good way to start cubing your stock. I believe to do so you would use males from each successive pollinate to hit the original mom with. It is supposed to be the quickest way to stabilize a strain. You want to use a male that is as close to the mom as possible in order to get stability though.

A lot of the time back crossing is used on Clone only strains so that seed stock came become available. So say Neiko wanted to create a reg line of Doc's Lemon Paki. He would first outcross the Lemon Paki, say he chose an Afghani strain. He would then look through the LPxA cross to find a male as close to the LP as possible and back cross it back to the LP mom. That would make it a Bx1. He could then take a male from the LP Bx1 and hit the mom of the LP a second time and create an LP Bx2.

Hopefully that is clear and helps you out some bud!

Back
Top Bottom