Dank's Quest For Dankness

Hi co and welcome aboard. I'll be in a 4'x8'x71" cube tent for flower. Using 2 - 320 watt R spec diy LED's fixtures. I have everything taken down atm due to hemp russet mites. It's been almost a month since I removed and cleaned everything. I'll be ready to put everything back up soon. Here's type of tent and some old photos

In... I had the hemp mites. Tried everything tare down burn everything. Started back up only took about 2 weeks and had em again. The only thing I've found that works is a sulfur burner. A few burns and gone fvcks good riddn's. But worked.

Plants VERY happy too! GL I'll be in the back row with all my buds. :passitleft:

In... I had the hemp mites. Tried everything tare down burn everything. Started back up only took about 2 weeks and had em again. The only thing I've found that works is a sulfur burner. A few burns and gone fvcks good riddn's. But worked.

Plants VERY happy too! GL I'll be in the back row with all my buds. :passitleft:
Hey Bob :passitleft: It's been a month since I tore down everything. I'll be starting with new soil, tent, pots, hoses, ect. I'm hoping for no bug return. If they do come back I'll be moving out to my shed. I'm not completely comfortable with sulfur burn in my house. I have a wife that has allergies and is sensitive to certain things. It's why I use HEPA filter everywhere possible. We also have no carpet in the house. So with her sensitivity I'm guessing she's not going to be happy with a sulfur burn in the house.

I have a insulated 12'x16' shed I have grown in before. But I'm in a really cold area during winter, so I'd have to supplement heat if I moved garden there. Plus air in summer. That's a last resort.

Anyway welcome and post anything anytime bro :D

Yooooo. Hey dank/ guys been a minute started a new job . Excited about my flowers and those juggernauts look badass think they got couple more weeks left but hairs just started turnin on some there so much more massive then anything i grew so far. Got the gg4, platnum yeti, headband, and those juggernaut seeds i got from an ounce of gold leaf gardens. Check this out im so excited. Quit nlazin for awhile surprisingly but im definately gonna try this stuff out when its done lol.. after the cure of course long cure.not ready yet but dammmn

Attachments

• 15973592839178719466105378895262.jpg
    15973592839178719466105378895262.jpg
    794.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 15973593549698408866643181468548.jpg
    15973593549698408866643181468548.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
Yooooo. Hey dank/ guys been a minute started a new job . Excited about my flowers and those juggernauts look badass think they got couple more weeks left but hairs just started turnin on some there so much more massive then anything i grew so far. Got the gg4, platnum yeti, headband, and those juggernaut seeds i got from an ounce of gold leaf gardens. Check this out im so excited. Quit nlazin for awhile surprisingly but im definately gonna try this stuff out when its done lol.. after the cure of course long cure.not ready yet but dammmn
That's a gorgeous plant brother :goodjob: Don't be a stranger

Good morning dank. Looking good brother. I just started my new journal as well. I can’t wait to have some good herb to burn. Everything I have seen here so far has been mids or worse. Lol
Have a great day bro

Good morning dank. Looking good brother. I just started my new journal as well. I can’t wait to have some good herb to burn. Everything I have seen here so far has been mids or worse. Lol
Have a great day bro
It's a little behind Cali as far as skill level probably. Cali has been in the game longer. I consider myself one of the better growers in my area. Only because others around here are so bad, lol. I'll stop by your new journal brother. Looking forward to seeing your new grow :D

Back
Top Bottom