Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

So six weeks out they have decided to stretch and start flowering at the same time. One grew over the top of my lights in two days. Help I'm being taken over by Devils.
ddwk6.jpg

Supercrop, FtW.

So six weeks out they have decided to stretch and start flowering at the same time. One grew over the top of my lights in two days. Help I'm being taken over by Devils.

Hehehe! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Supercrop, FtW.

I don't know that I'd supercrop a DDA, but I would consider bending the lankier branches over a bit to keep them out of the lights. Find some way to secure them a little more horizontally and you'll grow more colas in the end.

You know I started out by laying them over stones and tying them down, but they obviously have minds of their own, and they are devious. I'll go out and try it again, now that the one is almost four feet tall. If she doesn't behave I'm going to set up an altar for her to the Morrigan, you know, dark goddess of sovereignty. lol Just have to do a little adjusting on my cheap-o LED light spacing. I'll do that and send a photo of the results.
And SweetSue, I have to tell you your threads have been the absolute best for research. I followed the lo and slow for my first crop and after three weeks cure the Amnesia is splendid. And your recommendation on DDs had me try them. Love purple flowering plants. Thanks for all you do!

I don't know that I'd supercrop a DDA

Probably be fine at the current state of development (as pictured), but I probably wouldn't recommend it much longer. And you're correct that LST is generally better.

Just got the tracking confirmation..my dark devil seeds are their way to me can’t wait

I have some Babushka black auto seeds on the way, just to try out another dark variety. I've got Purple Bliss going right now and the flowers, from the photos, are pure dark purple. Also have some Sour Lowryder 2 starting to flower and those are also going to go purple. But from all the raves about the Devils I'm thinking that is going to be my private stash. By the way I laid them down again as you all suggested and they are sending up stems all along the trunk. woot.

Dropped my first DDA bean on monday night.
This morning we've got a little tail. I'll be planting it in doc bud's kit soil with the roots amendment this evening. :cool:
IMG_20190724_101455_7.jpg

Welcome to the fun that is DDA Knifemaker. :hug: You’re about to discover why we remain so passionate. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom