Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Is there something she would really like in the last few weeks of life? Other than water I mean?

What do you feed her now, Grandpa? I like to feed 2 tablespoons of unsulphured molasses mixed well in 1 gallon of water to my plants near the end of flowering. Apart from being a natural insecticide, to providing complex sugars for microorganisms in your soil, to adding potassium and other nutrients. Potassium happens to be very beneficial to cannabis plants in particular, as cannabis requires a plethora of potassium during the important flowering stage.

What do you feed her now, Grandpa? I like to feed 2 tablespoons of unsulphured molasses mixed well in 1 gallon of water to my plants near the end of flowering. Apart from being a natural insecticide, to providing complex sugars for microorganisms in your soil, to adding potassium and other nutrients. Potassium happens to be very beneficial to cannabis plants in particular, as cannabis requires a plethora of potassium during the important flowering stage.

Awesome! Yeah, I use molasses quite frequently—even in dwc. I’ll definitely give her a shot for the remainder of her short life. I haven’t grown anything in soil since last summer. Before that, it was at least 5 years ago. :thedoubletake: DWC makes me lazy. :rofl:

After squeezing rosin, I always collect the pucks of smashed goodness and save them in a jar which is kept in the freezer. This is so I can perform an alcohol extraction with whatever is left inside the smashed pucks.

Well, A few days ago I made some oil from the leftover pucks. The jar was full with about 8 different strains all in smashed puck form. There were only two pucks in the whole jar that were made DDA...yet the entire batch came out purple...black purple! No other purple strains were in the jar.

It’s completely stable...

I 100% disagree

I'd let her go till she is done, not pick a random day as Beez said

Mine have all gone easily 90-105 days, and yes, hard to see Amber with the Purple

When her hairs stop, are are very few she is probably done

Be patient Gramps, she will tell u when she is done

Looks amazing by the way

I hear ya! From what I’m seeing, she’ll be ready around then anyway.

I absolutely love this little plant. I have a feeling I’m going to pop more beans very soon. The buds are starting to swell a little, and look just black as night. I like it! :drool:

DDA DBHBB UPDATE DAY 19
Little DDA is growing up quickly, already working on node #5. Really seems to like the brix soil. Pot was dried right out monday so it got a drink of RO water with 1/4 strength transplant drench and 1/4 strength tea. 2 days later seeing no signs of unhappiness so far.

20190814_064102.jpg

20190814_064107.jpg

Thanks for looking
Have a knife day

Can anyone tell from the above fuzzy photos whether I'm mostly cloudy or clear? My eyesight isn't what it used to be and I don't have a decent magnifier, yet. On my list.

It’s hard to say, but you definitely have some really nice frost. I can see a lot of both cloudy and clear.

Back
Top Bottom