Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

I have the same issues with my heart and sativas. The heart rate rises and that tends to lead to a bout of paranoia because I have heart issues anyway. But I’ve always like the racier high before. Now if I smoke a strain like that, I just take a puff or 2. But I’ve found if I vape oil from a Sativa it doesn’t come with the paranoia. I’ll get the cerebral high without the anxiety. That’s something I’d like to learn how to do....make the juice and load it in cartridges for vaping. Anyone know of a good thread on here to teach that?

When I get to it I have two of the original Sweet Seeds Dark Devil auto seeds. I plan to grow both at the same time and apply Colloidal Silver to a branch on each plant (in case of one green and one purple pheno) so I can make S1 seeds. But before I grow those out to make seeds I have to try to make some Golden Tiger seeds.

@Mr. Magoo I had read recently (and had it confirmed here) that if you're experiencing that racy heart stuff if you eat a little black pepper it makes it stop. Haven't tried it as I tend to avoid the Sativa buds. But sometimes I'll grow a strain that is an Indica dom strain and if it's really potent I'll get that same rapid heart rate for a short time too. So who knows.

@Mr. Magoo I had read recently (and had it confirmed here) that if you're experiencing that racy heart stuff if you eat a little black pepper it makes it stop. Haven't tried it as I tend to avoid the Sativa buds. But sometimes I'll grow a strain that is an Indica dom strain and if it's really potent I'll get that same rapid heart rate for a short time too. So who knows.
More recently, I’ve followed up with a puff off of a 50/50 cbd vape pen. Takes any negative feeling away pretty quick. Lol.

Lst'd my dda .. I topped her last week.
1546669388122.png
1546669388122.png
1546669388122.png

What's 420mag fam!?

So Darla has been drying for four days now. Drying is DONE!!! The wet trim was just past the point of dry, but the wet trim was perfect.
After the dry trim I got 10g in trim total.
Bud dry weight 28g on the dot. I have taken about 3.5g of testers in total before that weigh in.
1st. Pick was 7g wet dried to only 1.5g. Should've waited but it was worth the preview.
Smoke report coming soon.

Took 7g of trim and made a tincture with everclear. Geez 4 drops took away my major pain. I have a second batch going that hasn't been strained and will sit for about a month.
20190106_091841.jpg
20190106_092043.jpg

My DDA has been harvested and in jars for almost a week now. This stuff has bag appeal for days. Will have a smoke report after another week in the jars. I ended up getting 46g dry weight.
20190108_104839.jpg
20190108_104832.jpg

What's 420mag fam!?

So Darla has been drying for four days now. Drying is DONE!!! The wet trim was just past the point of dry, but the wet trim was perfect.
After the dry trim I got 10g in trim total.
Bud dry weight 28g on the dot. I have taken about 3.5g of testers in total before that weigh in.
1st. Pick was 7g wet dried to only 1.5g. Should've waited but it was worth the preview.
Smoke report coming soon.

Took 7g of trim and made a tincture with everclear. Geez 4 drops took away my major pain. I have a second batch going that hasn't been strained and will sit for about a month.
20190106_092043.jpg

Well done Bob. Kinda moved me a little there to hear of the pain relief the tincture offered you. :hug: Looking forward to the first true smoke report.

DDA Baby pic. its been a while since I've had a some purps in my space.

DDA 5 days.jpg

Yes! :high-five: It’s so good to see you with Dark Devil in your garden again. :slide:

My DDA has been harvested and in jars for almost a week now. This stuff has bag appeal for days. Will have a smoke report after another week in the jars. I ended up getting 46g dry weight.
20190108_104839.jpg
20190108_104832.jpg

Beautiful buds Orlando. Wait until you smoke it. :high-five:

One more entry for the night and then I’m really ready for bed.

beez is growing a fabulous specimen himself. Would you like a closer look?

I’ll be here until the 30th. You’ll be seeing more of her. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom