Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 2016

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

hey thanks, yeah ph issue or lockout is my best guess as well. I'm thinking since the ph is 6 or below the plants aren't getting the calmag which is absorbed at 6.5 so I was trying to raise the ph with 7 ph feedings, was feeding at around 6.5 until I saw the low ph from the runoff. figured with this last flush of water at 6.8 it should clear out any mineral buildup causing lockout or help raise the ph back up. i mix everything up after i use each measuring size, so maybe 2-3 things with the teaspoon, mix then 2-3 things with the tablespoon. could be an issue with my ph pen too but going to be a couple months before I can afford another one.

That may be part of your problem as well is mixing the nutrients then if I understood correctly how you said you are mixing them. I'm not sure about Fox Farm nutrients but I know other brands that say to start out by first mixing in your "Micro" liquid or powder nutrients and then add the others after that. But be sure to mix it this way, I will use a 3part nutrient bundle as an example (Micro, Grow, Bloom) Start out with just your water being used, add complete amount needed of Micro, mix/stir well, add complete amount needed of Grow, mix/stir well, add complete amount of Bloom, mix/stir well and so on and so on. If you were already doing this, that's great.

Also that was another thing I forgot to mention about flushing that Mr. Amazin has touched on, flushing with 3x the container amount of plain water will be enough to achieve about 2 full container sizes of runoff which will ensure all excess nutes and salts are washed out.

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

That new job must really be puttin it to em! lol Can't complain with lots of hours though, could be in oilfield work like me.

hey my bad, lost track of the days. just been working and sleeping and taking care of all of these plants. not much change in the flowering tent, which I hope is a good sign and means they aren't getting worse. the veg tent temps are under control now that I got a window fan but one of the blueberry gums never sprouted and one of the kush is looking stunted. I'll try to post a couple pics after work today when I water the seedlings. oh yeah flower tent got half strength feed on Monday so they will probably get some calmag water today as well. :thanks:

Good to see you back bud!
]

hey thanks, I'm hoping in a couple weeks I'll adjust to the new job and won't be falling asleep so early everyday. got a three day weekend this week so plenty of time to dote on my plants. lost my Internet for a couple weeks though so won't be many pics. the flower tent seems to be holding steady, no new dead leaves as far as I can tell. they got some calmag molasses water last night. veg tent is doing good so far too other then a couple slow growers. already picking my favorites to win the live and flower game. :cheer:

morning everyone, was just in my flower tent and it's starting to smell real good. I went through and removed a bunch of the dead or almost dead leaves, got about a grocery bags full. after going through them I don't think they are as bad off as I originally thought, they still all have a decent amount of green leaves on them. maybe since I never defoiled and they were so bushy they have plenty of leaves to live off of while I try and fix whatevers wrong. only one low on leaves is the 3gal amnesia but it still has some green leaves and is the closest to being ready for harvest. the two 3gal have a decent amount of red hairs so hoping they will be ready in the next 3 weeks, the 5gal candy and amnesia will probably be another 5 or 6 weeks it seems like and the 5gal early miss somewhere in between. I'll be feeding some nutes tonight and I'll post some pics of the buds to see if my time line assumptions seem correct.:thanks:

Good morning demon...fancy seeing you here dirt. Wake and bake is on me. :roorrip: oh and I brought some donuts and muffins. Enjoy!

bear claws num num num. :high-five: thanks for checking in dirt and nismo. forgot to mention I tried using my digital microscope and my little hand held one to look at trichomes but I couldn't keep it steady enough to get a clear picture. was going to cut a small piece off to check but the buds still seem too underdeveloped and loose so decided to wait another week or two before I try. was tempting to try anyways just to try smoking it after lol. :Namaste:

Since Nis forgot the coffee and chocolate milk, here ya go. Lol :blunt: to follow the bong.

mmm chocolate milk and bongs, I wonder if you could make thc donuts. open a donut dispensary for everyone to wake and bake at lol. :nomo:

mmm chocolate milk and bongs, I wonder if you could make thc donuts. open a donut dispensary for everyone to wake and bake at lol. :nomo:
Hell yes you could! All you would have to do is the same process to make cannabutter, but you could do it in the oil for the batter. Boom! Wake n bake doughnuts. I would be tempted to make beignets and Cafe o lait for a wonderful wake n bake.

well here's some pics of the main Colas of 4 of them. one of the pictures exceeded the file size like every time and I didn't feel like trying to take more. they aren't the prettiest but at least they still seem to be growing buds.

here are the amnesia first and candy cane 2nd in 5 gal. they seem the most underdeveloped with no brown hairs and I'm guessing 5 to 6 weeks left
20160704_150106.jpg
20160704_150100.jpg

this one is the early miss 5 gal followed by the early miss 3 gal. I would say they both have maybe about 4 weeks left.
20160704_150020.jpg
20160704_145947.jpg

of course the best one is the amnesia 5 gal and the pic didn't upload. I think it only has maybe 3 weeks left, I'll try getting another pic later.

Hey demon, looking good! I am surprised your amnesia haze doesn't have amber pistils already like the early miss does, mine were amber really early on in the grow. Strange how all the strains are so different from one to the next.

If you are having troubles with pictures due to the size of the file here is something you can try doing that always helps me...
-Open the picture with Microsoft Paint (the regular old paint program windows had had for ages)
-Click the resize button in the image column
-Try resizing the photo to 75% of the size that it currently is (ensure the percentage button is checked)
-Enter 75 into the horizontal and vetical slots where it should already say 100
-Save the picture and check the file size

Hope this helps. Keep up the good work :)

hey thanks dick, yeah the pick of the 3 gal amnesia haze I couldn't upload had amber pistils first and has the biggest buds but the 5 gal is taking a lot longer like the candy cane. thinking I either stressed and delayed them or the are just so much bigger then the others it's just taking longer. thanks for the resize tip too, found out I can resize on my phone so makes it a lot easier. :thanks:

greeting and salutations (i'm a little high) just got done watering my plants with some calmag and molasses ( the seedlings got this for the first time, probably a little late.) and I took some pics. nothing new really other then some more amber pistils as far as I can tell, they seem to be holding steady since their last flush. thanks to dick I was able to resize them all and get a pic of the 3 gal amnesia haze main cola I couldn't last time and an overview of all of them I haven't been able to get for a while. I also trimmed a little piece of the bottom of the main cola and got some magnified pics of the trichomes. let me know what you think about how cloudy it seems to you, i'm not very good at telling yet, pretty sure I didn't see any amber yet but think I might have another couple weeks before they start to turn amber. thanks for the help. :thanks: :tokin:

a nice overview of both my tents, seedlings have good root growth might put them in their 5 gal homes soon, as long as 6 5gal will fit in the 2x4 tent.
20160708_211946.jpg
20160708_210008.jpg

heres the main cola of the 3 gal amnesia and the best 2 trichomes picks I could get. ordered a phone camera magnifier today to get some top bud trichomes picks too as soon as it comes in. let me know what you think about the cloudiness. :high-five:

20160708_202431.jpg
S20160708_0007.jpg
S20160708_0010.jpg

some more trich pics, the first two are from the top of my amnesia 3gal, 2nd two are from the early miss 5 gal, and the last two are from the early miss 3 gal. those three are my furthest along, I can't really tell if any are cloudy though. definitely no amber that I can see but I wouldn't expect to for a couple more weeks, kinda want to harvest the first one before they turn amber. think Monday will be week 9 since sprout and about week 5-6 for flowering. let me know what you see. :thanks:

order may have gotten mixed up, not my fault lol.
S20160709_0017.jpg
S20160709_0014.jpg
S20160709_0011.jpg
S20160709_0009.jpg
S20160709_0006.jpg
S20160709_0001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom