Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 2016

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

I'd leave it at 600 for a while to see if that helps.

tried 600w and it stayed at 90 degrees so tried 400w for a half hour and it went down to 86. thinking maybe keeping it at 400w couple hours before and after lights out when its hottest and switching to 600w at night and cooler days. think that would work or would I be better off extend8ng the night period and keeping it 600w? maybe like 16/8 or 14/10. it's pretty hot and muggy out today too so might only need to worry about it on hot days.

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

got a flower tent update too, day 39 I believe, mon will be week 6. gave them a plain calmag watering today, seems like every 3 days is the sweet spot. ph was 9 with calmag so lowered that to 6.5 and checked runoff which was low. candy cane was 5.5 and the rest were around 6 so going to start watering at 7 and see if that helps I guess. leaves are still dying but seems to be slowing down so hoping new feed strength and schedule is helping. the early miss and amnesia haze in the 3 gal are starting to get frosty too, 5 gal seem to be about a week behind the 3 gal. stay frosty my friends. :thanks:

20160617_183912.jpg
20160617_183904.jpg
20160617_183853.jpg
20160617_183842.jpg

I was originally planning on growing 6 5gal in my 3x4 flower tent but after seeing the way this candy cane has grown I am starting to rethink. I'm thinking 4 5gal would probably fill this tent out or I could maybe fit 6 with a lot of training and defoliating. I have a bunch of 2 gal pots too so could maybe do 8 of those instead. anyone have some insight or ideas? :thanks:

I was originally planning on growing 6 5gal in my 3x4 flower tent but after seeing the way this candy cane has grown I am starting to rethink. I'm thinking 4 5gal would probably fill this tent out or I could maybe fit 6 with a lot of training and defoliating. I have a bunch of 2 gal pots too so could maybe do 8 of those instead. anyone have some insight or ideas? :thanks:
I think if you put 2 maybe 3 plants in there and fluxed them, you would have a monster harvest. If you have the time, put less plants in, and veg them longer. Or you can put more plants and veg them less for a similar yield. It's all about what you have for time.

I think if you put 2 maybe 3 plants in there and fluxed them, you would have a monster harvest. If you have the time, put less plants in, and veg them longer. Or you can put more plants and veg them less for a similar yield. It's all about what you have for time.

think I need a couple more grows before I try to tackle a flux monster lol. :morenutes: with the veg tent I could veg the 5 gal up to two months or I could save some energy and only veg for a month. now that I think of it though 2 gal just doesn't seem big enough especially with these warrior pots and 1 month of veg for 5 gal doesn't seem sufficient so I guess 5 gal with 2 month veg would be my best bet. just have to decide between 4 or 6 5gal I guess. maybe I'll try just 4 to save soil and if it loops like I have room bump it up to 6 the next grow. sorry kinda thinking out loud here, seeing if anyone notices something stupid in my train of thought. thanks for the guidance. :thanks:

think I need a couple more grows before I try to tackle a flux monster lol. :morenutes: with the veg tent I could veg the 5 gal up to two months or I could save some energy and only veg for a month. now that I think of it though 2 gal just doesn't seem big enough especially with these warrior pots and 1 month of veg for 5 gal doesn't seem sufficient so I guess 5 gal with 2 month veg would be my best bet. just have to decide between 4 or 6 5gal I guess. maybe I'll try just 4 to save soil and if it loops like I have room bump it up to 6 the next grow. sorry kinda thinking out loud here, seeing if anyone notices something stupid in my train of thought. thanks for the guidance. :thanks:
You have the perfect opportunity to start a perpetual grow. You could start with 2 then x amount of weeks later, plant 2 more, and if you have room after that, plant 2 more. Then the first oneswill start going into flower. It's a constant rotation depending on how long you veg for and how long flower will last.

You have the perfect opportunity to start a perpetual grow. You could start with 2 then x amount of weeks later, plant 2 more, and if you have room after that, plant 2 more. Then the first oneswill start going into flower. It's a constant rotation depending on how long you veg for and how long flower will last.

thanks forgot about that, with 2 months of flower I could do 2 every month and have 4 flowering at all times. maybe I could do two every 3 weeks fit 6 at a time with the different stages. the two oldest wouldn't steal too much light, and the light being higher for them wouldn't be a problem? wonder how much I would get from 2 5gal under the 1000w. would it be more then if those same two plants were with other plants the same age because of the extra head room. :hmmmm:

thanks forgot about that, with 2 months of flower I could do 2 every month and have 4 flowering at all times. maybe I could do two every 3 weeks fit 6 at a time with the different stages. the two oldest wouldn't steal too much light, and the light being higher for them wouldn't be a problem? wonder how much I would get from 2 5gal under the 1000w. would it be more then if those same two plants were with other plants the same age because of the extra head room. :hmmmm:
You could always use supplemental lighting so the babies won't stretch too bad. Just some extra cfl's.

man I spent all my money on my tents and didn't realize I needed more flee medicine for my dog this month. of course after only 1 month he immediately gets fleas and my bed is infested. Yay for life (I really need to smoke lol) :woohoo:

hey yall, tried a couple different ideas but can't get the 600w below 90 degrees. even lights out it stays 80 degrees in there and at 400w It stays around 84. thinking I'll just have to run it at 400w for a few weeks during the seedling stage until I have the money for a fan or something. I'll start a new journal for the new batch at some point, maybe. :volcano-smiley:

hey yall, tried a couple different ideas but can't get the 600w below 90 degrees. even lights out it stays 80 degrees in there and at 400w It stays around 84. thinking I'll just have to run it at 400w for a few weeks during the seedling stage until I have the money for a fan or something. I'll start a new journal for the new batch at some point, maybe. :volcano-smiley:
Do you have an exhaust fan to pull the heat out?

Do you have an exhaust fan to pull the heat out?

yeah I have a 440 cfm same one I'm using in my other tent. I have it exhausting into an attic area above, I just don't have a carbon filter attached, ran out of ducting. I think the problem is the rooms ambient tent is around 80, can't seem to get that down. :thanks:

yeah I have a 440 cfm same one I'm using in my other tent. I have it exhausting into an attic area above, I just don't have a carbon filter attached, ran out of ducting. I think the problem is the rooms ambient tent is around 80, can't seem to get that down. :thanks:
Getting the room temp down would be very beneficial for the tent temps. Maybe a window ac?

Getting the room temp down would be very beneficial for the tent temps. Maybe a window ac?

yeah I was thinking of trying a window fan, see if that helps. if not there was also a cheap diy ice cooler I saw in another thread I could try making. it's 80 something outside at night right now too so hoping it will only be an issue on the hot days.

Loving all the different strains! We have some bomb seeds going too! Just little seedlings for now.

thanks, yeah I had berry bomb too but chose cherry since I haven't seen any yet. I'll be comparing our bombs lol:high-five:

oh yeah should probably write the full names, in order they are. cherry bomb from bomb seeds, cotton candy from delicious seeds, blueberry gum from g13 labs, incredible bulk from Dr. krippling, strawberry cake from heavyweight seeds, and purple kush from crop king seeds. whew :circle-of-love:

Nice! We have 2 bubble bomb going and a thc Bomb. All seedlings. The reason we are doing 2 bubble bomb seeds is because we are doing a side by side grow with regular water and tranquillity water. All other variables will be the same, except their age. One of our seeds sprouted the first time, not both. Lol. That's why the difference in age

Back
Top Bottom