Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 2016

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

Can't wait to see how that strawberry cake turns out. Was gonna get it but switched to the fruit punch last minute.
We have a fruit punch mom in flower, and her daughter is in veg. It'll be nice to have a backup stash of it a month after first harvest.

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

Nice! We have 2 bubble bomb going and a thc Bomb. All seedlings. The reason we are doing 2 bubble bomb seeds is because we are doing a side by side grow with regular water and tranquillity water. All other variables will be the same, except their age. One of our seeds sprouted the first time, not both. Lol. That's why the difference in age

oh yeah I remember seeing that big tranquility thing you guys got. I am definitely interested in seeing how that does since I just use tap. seems like better water should make a difference.

Can't wait to see how that strawberry cake turns out. Was gonna get it but switched to the fruit punch last minute.

I'll try to do it justice, it had me at cake. I never liked fruit punch the drink so I think the name turned me off of that strain lol. now that I think about it though it just sounds like a strong fruity strain which sounds awesome. :drool:

oh yeah I remember seeing that big tranquility thing you guys got. I am definitely interested in seeing how that does since I just use tap. seems like better water should make a difference.
The manufacturer swears by it. The taste alone leaves me wanting more. The plants brix levels have raised a lot. It's an all around good drink for us all.

hey there demon glad you stopped by, learning stuff read through all these pages lol i honestly did not know what fluxing was until i read this i definitely want to try that sometime, I've always seen pics of "fluxed" plants and wondered how to grow like that lol well now i know, haven't got through all the pages yet but i plan to how is this grow going so far or are you done?

hey there demon glad you stopped by, learning stuff read through all these pages lol i honestly did not know what fluxing was until i read this i definitely want to try that sometime, I've always seen pics of "fluxed" plants and wondered how to grow like that lol well now i know, haven't got through all the pages yet but i plan to how is this grow going so far or are you done?

hey thanks for checking out my journal :thumb: yeah I definitely want to try my hand at a flux at some point. Mr amazin and canna/Nismo both have some good fluxes going and everything you need to know in their journals. this grow is going OK, still battling some nute deficiencies and a heat wave but they are still growing strong it seems like so I'm happy. wish i was done lol, tomorrow will be week 6 from sprout and I'll be feeding some nutes and updating with pics after work. got 6 strains germinating for my next journal as well just still figuring out some heat issues with the veg tent. :thanks:

hey, pretty tired from work so just a quick update. fed them all full nutes week6 foxfarm schedule with some calmag. ph'ed to 7 and runoff was all around 6 except candy cane was 5.5. got some pics right after lights on before I fed, looking droopy.
20160620_190256.jpg
20160620_190234.jpg
20160620_190213.jpg
20160620_190200.jpg
20160620_190152.jpg
20160620_190144.jpg
20160620_190118.jpg
20160620_190111.jpg
20160620_185845.jpg

this last one is the 3gal amnesia haze, swear it gets bigger every time I look. rest need to hurry up and catch up.
20160620_185839.jpg

hey my leafs also started turning down at the tips i suspected to much nitrogen, do you know if that's what it is or is that normal? was ready it could also be because of heat problems also and that was a problem in my grow
/ sorry if this was already discussed in previous post havnt had time to go through all the pahes yet

hey my leafs also started turning down at the tips i suspected to much nitrogen, do you know if that's what it is or is that normal? was ready it could also be because of heat problems also and that was a problem in my grow
/ sorry if this was already discussed in previous post havnt had time to go through all the pahes yet

hey thanks, checked them this morning and they are back to normal. the drooping can be from over or underwatering but it can also happen at lights out. mine start drooping about an hour before lights out and perk back up about an hour after they come back on. from what I have heard it is normal, like their sleep mode. too much nitrogen will cause the tips to curl under and claw I think. :thumb:

Ours know when it's time to sleep and they droop like that too. Totally normal. They get tired from stretching all day to get to the light. That's why we like to give 6 hrs of rest so they can get bigger and better. They do still grow during lights out. Our time lapse proved that to us.

Yup yup, mmhmm, looking good here demon! :) Keep up the good work.

I am sure those babies just needed a nice feeding and they are looking great now!

hey sorry I haven't been around much this week. just started a new job I worked about 55 hours my first week, also been busy starting the next grow and dealing with these dying leaves on my auto. not sure what is going on, thought it was getting better then overnight a ton of leaves are dying. the 3 gal amnesia with the nice buds has almost all dry brittle leaves covered in rust spots with no yellow. rest look like they are starting to get them along with the yellow dying leaves. figure it must be a ph problem or some kind of nutes lockout. so did only thing I could think to try and flushed them this morning with some sledgehammer. gave the 3 gal pots about 2 gal of water and the 5 gal pots got 4 gal of water. I'll do a calmag foliar spray tomorrow and feed with nutes mon I guess, not sure if I'm supposed to feed some right after flushing. here are some pics of everything :thanks: for sticking with me :thumb: couldn't get a pic of all of them, said the file was too big lol.
20160625_121748.jpg
20160625_111905_001.jpg
20160625_111847.jpg

these last two are from the amnesia haze 3 gal but they all seem to be getting these leaves.
20160625_111816.jpg
20160625_111458.jpg

all but one of the gum has sprouted, the other gum took a day longer then the rest so going to give the last one another day or two before I dump it. might have buried it took far down or something. I used root riots but didn't like them so going to plant straight in dirt next time.
20160625_112112.jpg

got a cherry bomb with two sprouts from one seed, the other one had two as well but one broke off when I picked it up to plant it.
20160625_112313.jpg

Hey demon. congrats on the new job! this issue you are having with the rusting and yellowing leaves has to be some sort of ph issue I would think if it hasn't slowed any. I went back and seen on an earlier post that when you fed week 6 nutes plus calmag you ph'd to 7 and your runoff was 6, and one 1 was 5.5 .. I think you should try ph'ing your feed mix to somwhere between 6 and 6.5, then feed your plants and test the runoff. I am thinking that either when you make your mix maybe something is getting locked out or the ph isn't correct when being fed. When you mix your nutrients are you stirring/mixing it up after each bottle you add to the water? If you just add everything in at once and then mix, this will cause nutrient lockout. The other thing could be that the ph of your mix is to high and it is locking out nutrients to the plant because it can't take in certain nutrients at higher ph levels.

Hope some of this helps you out. Not sure if you have posted anything in the FAQ section about this or not but if you don't get answers here you can find them over in that section. I would try to get this under control quickly or you may risk your whole harvest rather than just some so far.

Hey demon. congrats on the new job! this issue you are having with the rusting and yellowing leaves has to be some sort of ph issue I would think if it hasn't slowed any. I went back and seen on an earlier post that when you fed week 6 nutes plus calmag you ph'd to 7 and your runoff was 6, and one 1 was 5.5 .. I think you should try ph'ing your feed mix to somwhere between 6 and 6.5, then feed your plants and test the runoff. I am thinking that either when you make your mix maybe something is getting locked out or the ph isn't correct when being fed. When you mix your nutrients are you stirring/mixing it up after each bottle you add to the water? If you just add everything in at once and then mix, this will cause nutrient lockout. The other thing could be that the ph of your mix is to high and it is locking out nutrients to the plant because it can't take in certain nutrients at higher ph levels.

Hope some of this helps you out. Not sure if you have posted anything in the FAQ section about this or not but if you don't get answers here you can find them over in that section. I would try to get this under control quickly or you may risk your whole harvest rather than just some so far.

hey thanks, yeah ph issue or lockout is my best guess as well. I'm thinking since the ph is 6 or below the plants aren't getting the calmag which is absorbed at 6.5 so I was trying to raise the ph with 7 ph feedings, was feeding at around 6.5 until I saw the low ph from the runoff. figured with this last flush of water at 6.8 it should clear out any mineral buildup causing lockout or help raise the ph back up. i mix everything up after i use each measuring size, so maybe 2-3 things with the teaspoon, mix then 2-3 things with the tablespoon. could be an issue with my ph pen too but going to be a couple months before I can afford another one.

I was suffering high soil ph in a previous grow, plants in a 1 gallon pot. I flushed using 5 gallons of tap water at ph 7.0 and finished with a light feed at ph 6.5. The rule of flushing is to flush with 3 x pot size water. :passitleft:

I was suffering high soil ph in a previous grow, plants in a 1 gallon pot. I flushed using 5 gallons of tap water at ph 7.0 and finished with a light feed at ph 6.5. The rule of flushing is to flush with 3 x pot size water. :passitleft:

oh I had read 1 gal per gallon, I didn't have containers for anymore water to sit out. hopefully it was enough, I didn't know when to feed after flushing either. :thanks: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom