Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 2016

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

looking happier, still some more yellowing happening but hopefully that's the last night of that.

20160615_200344.jpg

hope they don't get too much taller, only have about half a foot of ratchet slack.
20160615_200404.jpg

Looking good!

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

Looking good in here bud. Getting a good watering schedule down takes some finesse. We feed on Wednesdays and water on sundays. Seems to work out perfectly. In between they get sprayed down thoroughly just before lights out. That may help keep them regular. :thumb:

Looking good in here bud. Getting a good watering schedule down takes some finesse. We feed on Wednesdays and water on sundays. Seems to work out perfectly. In between they get sprayed down thoroughly just before lights out. That may help keep them regular. :thumb:

hey Nismo, thanks!!! lol I just sat down after spraying them with some calmag flower kiss water (man did it smell nasty). starting the every other day spray like you said. how much do you spray them with? just enough to get them wet or do you drench them? you do it before lights out? I was doing it an hour or two after. yeah I think I need to get a schedule down now that they should be more regular. trying to check every day and see has been a pain. :thanks: for the help. :thumb:

hey Nismo, thanks!!! lol I just sat down after spraying them with some calmag flower kiss water (man did it smell nasty). starting the every other day spray like you said. how much do you spray them with? just enough to get them wet or do you drench them? you do it before lights out? I was doing it an hour or two after. yeah I think I need to get a schedule down now that they should be more regular. trying to check every day and see has been a pain. :thanks: for the help. :thumb:
I just spray them enough to get them wet. For the 15 girls we have and the clones, a 1 liter spray bottle filled up will last us around a week. Don't want to soak them but just imitate a light rain if you will. Don't want to do it too soon before lights out since droplets will turn into a magnifying glass on the leaves. Then in flower, it'll raise the humidity in the room/tent so be cautious of that. Also don't spray the buds. I have been making sure to get fan leaves and watching the over spray.

I just spray them enough to get them wet. For the 15 girls we have and the clones, a 1 liter spray bottle filled up will last us around a week. Don't want to soak them but just imitate a light rain if you will. Don't want to do it too soon before lights out since droplets will turn into a magnifying glass on the leaves. Then in flower, it'll raise the humidity in the room/tent so be cautious of that. Also don't spray the buds. I have been making sure to get fan leaves and watching the over spray.

OK cool, I have an atomizer sprayer and turn off the fans while I just let the mist kinda fall on them. wasnt sure how long i could store the mix been making it every time. there's so many cola sites not sure if I can spray without hitting them, figured I would just have to stop using it in a week or two when the buds get bigger. have a dehumidifier set up too so high humidity isn't an issue at least. thanks for the help.:thanks:

It's gonna be rocking in there in a week or so

:party:

ha thanks, I hope so. I feel like I'm just trying to keep them healthy enough to survive til harvest at this point. be nice to start seeing some big buds, help reassure me lol. :cheer:

ha thanks, I hope so. I feel like I'm just trying to keep them healthy enough to survive til harvest at this point. be nice to start seeing some big buds, help reassure me lol. :cheer:
Patience grasshopper. They will grow when they want to. Not when you want them to grow. Temperamental little girls. Lol

Stop the foliar spraying when starting week 4 of flower then you will not be risking the mold. :thumb:

oh okay think I have about two more weeks then. definitely do not want to risk the mold, that has to suck, especially for the first grow lol. appreciate it :thanks:

Patience grasshopper. They will grow when they want to. Not when you want them to grow. Temperamental little girls. Lol

ha yeah I know it, just can't wait to start seeing those big beautiful buds so I can take a million pics like it's a baby and post them all on here. :circle-of-love: think not smoking for the last two weeks is getting to me lol. :Namaste:

You better smoke soon! Don't get off your meds. Lol

would if I could but lost one of my hookups number and the little old lady I get some from next door is on vacation lol. hopefully I'll get some soon:Namaste:

whew took me all morning but finally got my veg tent up and running. decided to hold off on germinating until I could see what the heat would be in the tent and glad I did, it's up to 93 degrees right now. got a 600w mh in there with a 220cfm intake fan and 440 cfm exhaust going up to an attic area. hoped exhausting to the attic would be enough but looks like it won't be. it is hottest part of the day too and lights would normally be off from noon to 6pm which might help a little but probably not enough. got to sit here and think of something. "maybe I'll get a little high. [pulls out a lighter and joint, and lights up. His eyes change color from white to pink] Wait. Here it goes. Good ideas comin" towlie :smokin:
20160617_154633.jpg

I get loads of good ideas when I'm high, I can't remember them in the morning tho. I put my loupe somewhere the other day

"I'll know where that is when I need it, that should be it's permanent home, it's obvious to look there"

Can't find it.....

I get loads of good ideas when I'm high, I can't remember them in the morning tho. I put my loupe somewhere the other day

"I'll know where that is when I need it, that should be it's permanent home, it's obvious to look there"

Can't find it.....

haha but you always remember that it was an awesome idea, if only you could remember it.:hmmmm:

well tent seems to be holding steady at 94 degrees but I just realized I had my ballast turned to super lumens so switched it back to 600w, see how much that helps. thinking I could turn it down to 450w to help cool things but not sure if I should with the whole spectrum issue.

well tent seems to be holding steady at 94 degrees but I just realized I had my ballast turned to super lumens so switched it back to 600w, see how much that helps. thinking I could turn it down to 450w to help cool things but not sure if I should with the whole spectrum issue.
I'd leave it at 600 for a while to see if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom