Demonic Angel's 1500 Watt LED Ebb & Flow Attempt

Yea watching my buds fatten up and my little ones grow is like watching paint dry lol its good growing gets hands on sometimes otherwise we may not have the patients. Today was good about to feed my babies for the first time and start up their new journal tonight! Your ladies will get tall they look good sized to me quit being so modest lol

I'm hoping for more of a stretch just not too much as I have a limit on height growth this run but I could always bend them if I really had to I suppose.

I supercropped 5 days ago and you cant tell they've been touched. Bend them over if you have too.

Yea watching my buds fatten up and my little ones grow is like watching paint dry lol its good growing gets hands on sometimes otherwise we may not have the patients. Today was good about to feed my babies for the first time and start up their new journal tonight! Your ladies will get tall they look good sized to me quit being so modest lol
Lmao we will have to wait and see. Your grow is doing nicely.

Angel look for my outdoor grow thread I need you there. Miss ya hope all is good. Sorry life has been crazy

Res changed out/ update
420-magazine-mobile136008705.jpg
420-magazine-mobile434262781.jpg
420-magazine-mobile721612261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile613711820.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2967581.jpg
Good job angel

I agree PW and I were talking about of they stretch I may have to bend them right down and keep them down. I only have 3 feet to play with. If they get as big as my CKS I will have trouble on my hands lol
Fingers crossed it works out for. ya

Back
Top Bottom