Demonic Angel's 1500 Watt LED Ebb & Flow Attempt

I'm going to try 400-425ish. I'm running autoflowers so I don't want to go too high. We have to keep in mind this is my first time with ebb and flow and also my first time with coco. We will have to wait and see I may be able to go higher but time will tell I guess
Yep, I ran northern lights by royal Queen seeds last round. I found at 1000ppm I was getting some nute burn.
My Dutch passion autos around 30ish days are around 700ppm using nutrifield brand, no signs of burn.

Re: Demonic Angel's 1500 Watt LED Ebb & Flow Attempt

Fack!!!!!
420-magazine-mobile221687420.jpg
snapped her while tightening down a bit!!!! Hopefully she will recover

Fack!!!!!
420-magazine-mobile221687420.jpg
snapped her while tightening down a bit!!!! Hopefully she will recover

Tape her up good, she may not skip a beat.

Yep, I ran northern lights by royal Queen seeds last round. I found at 1000ppm I was getting some nute burn.
My Dutch passion autos around 30ish days are around 700ppm using nutrifield brand, no signs of burn.
Ok then I can go up a great deal. Thank you for the info!!! I will be bumping it up quite a bit asap

Ok cool thanks PW getting it all figured out in my head for next run on the table
Let the plants grow it'd just guiding it every few days .

Ok then I can go up a great deal. Thank you for the info!!! I will be bumping it up quite a bit asap
Any idea what a good ppm is fir white cookies by chance week one day one flowering?

She's taped up and added some green plant wire with the rubber over it to tighten it down. This is most likely going to hurt me some though smh
Iv heard it can do the opposite actually .f grow has been going good til that. Heard it will actually double in strength in stalk and can produce more then another main. It's like a human break a bine get it popped back in let heal it's twice as hard to break next time. Same concept. . keeping it positive up in her. Lol

Back
Top Bottom