Demonic Angel's 1500 Watt LED Ebb & Flow Attempt

What the dies it actually do anything fir ya. It looks yummy. Lol
I'm sure it relaxes the body and creates a nice long lasting effect. I have done it once but I put it in a poutine, that's a fry with gravy and cheese for our friends who haven't heard of it a poutine before. Some places in the world probably haven't tried or heard of it, in the nicest possible way of course.

I'm sure it relaxes the body and creates a nice long lasting effect. I have done it once but I put it in a poutine, that's a fry with gravy and cheese for our friends who haven't heard of it a poutine before. Some places in the world probably haven't tried or heard of it, in the nicest possible way of course.
Lol your funny angel. . . . .

Was just telling snarly that i need some good poutine! Haven't had it in years.

Hey joe it can really mess you up if you arent careful.. depends on what you use when you decarb, top buds are a lot stronger then shake and trim. It definitely relaxes you a lot but it can also get you pretty stoned depending on the strain used. I love the feeling, been enjoying it this past week and i must say its a different ballgame when it comes to edibles but its really enjoyable for me. Helps a lot more with my hip and lower back pain then smoking it does. Watch out though dont eat too much and go to sleep you wont wake up for a while and when you do you dont feel too great lol weed hangover .

Just a quick update
420-magazine-mobile565892406.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1713752347.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1807338721.jpg
420-magazine-mobile259459213.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1836048072.jpg
They seem to be happy tonight

Hey joe it can really mess you up if you arent careful.. depends on what you use when you decarb, top buds are a lot stronger then shake and trim. It definitely relaxes you a lot but it can also get you pretty stoned depending on the strain used. I love the feeling, been enjoying it this past week and i must say its a different ballgame when it comes to edibles but its really enjoyable for me. Helps a lot more with my hip and lower back pain then smoking it does. Watch out though dont eat too much and go to sleep you wont wake up for a while and when you do you dont feel too great lol weed hangover .
Haha ya I need to see how to decade and how to make edibles got u it that can produce think someone. Said a quarter of good bud to a stick of butter.

Don't use butter.

Use Coconut oil.

It pulls more of what your after from the product.

Search badkat CannaOil on the tube.

I made chocolate and peanut butter cookies today.
Ez and affordable? In Canada too?

Ez and affordable? In Canada too?
Buy it in any grocery store.

Use lecithin as well. (Bulk Barn or health good store) and follow badkats video.

I used butter for years.

I got smashed just kicking the spatula.

I'll show you the others - my wife's candy molds were limited lol

Buy it in any grocery store.

Use lecithin as well. (Bulk Barn or health good store) and follow badkats video.

I used butter for years.

I got smashed just kicking the spatula.

I'll show you the others - my wife's candy molds were limited lol
Sweet thanks alot

Back
Top Bottom