Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Hey LA!...Hey Grizz! Glad to see you guys are still going strong. I'll be popping in your threads. Lots of catching up to do and so much Ive missed. Glad to be back on here with a bunch of awesome people!

Wow Dennise. I looked back a few pages and what beautiful plants you have going! Very nice!

:thanks: The last couple of grows have been done on auto pilot... Seems life decided to jump up and make me pay attention to something other than my garden so they haven't had much... if any training and are just doing what ever but the soil has made all the difference in the world especially when I go on a head vacation cause all I have to do is add water... When they look like they need a little something something... I give it to them but that has been very rare... Leggy Freddy has had to have a couple of doses of this or that but she has grown like nothing I have ever seen.... She literally was growing several inches a night during her stretch... I had to move my lights to the top of the tent and set her on the floor and still had to bend and twist her... She looks pretty dank too...:;): Hope you are having a blessed and green day my friend....:circle-of-love:

:thanks: The last couple of grows have been done on auto pilot... Seems life decided to jump up and make me pay attention to something other than my garden so they haven't had much... if any training and are just doing what ever but the soil has made all the difference in the world especially when I go on a head vacation cause all I have to do is add water... When they look like they need a little something something... I give it to them but that has been very rare... Leggy Freddy has had to have a couple of doses of this or that but she has grown like nothing I have ever seen.... She literally was growing several inches a night during her stretch... I had to move my lights to the top of the tent and set her on the floor and still had to bend and twist her... She looks pretty dank too...:;): Hope you are having a blessed and green day my friend....:circle-of-love:
Yeah that happens but whatever you are doing, it's working...very nice! .

OK I actually got off my dead azz and got current pics... These are today so 3 days later than the last ones posted... The Black Dog got thrown in the bloom tent and the Sapphire OG got a major hair cut...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
DSC078693.JPG
DSC078703.JPG
DSC078714.JPG
DSC078724.JPG
DSC078735.JPG
DSC078743.JPG
DSC078755.JPG
DSC078764.JPG
DSC078773.JPG
DSC078785.JPG
DSC078796.JPG
DSC078807.JPG
DSC078814.JPG
DSC078825.JPG
DSC078836.JPG
DSC078845.JPG
DSC078855.JPG
DSC078864.JPG
DSC078874.JPG
DSC078887.JPG
DSC078895.JPG
DSC078904.JPG
DSC078913.JPG
DSC078923.JPG
DSC078937.JPG
DSC078944.JPG
DSC078954.JPG
DSC078965.JPG
DSC078972.JPG
DSC078984.JPG
That's all I got folks... Time to burn one and find something else to get in to...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Good Green morning to you Lady D. You don't know how bad I want to elevate my game and go hydro or any other way other than soil,but with bad back and all the other med issues, I have to stay with soil because it's all forgiving when you can't get out of bed. It's like set it and forget it.

Hey Dennise,
I can see that you used the MH and LED Grow light for marijuana growing. With the same watt output, which is better in your grow tent?
Thank in advance.
Sean

I don't understand what you are asking Sean. I veg and bloom with MH 144x5 total in each tent. The smallest MH I have is a 48x5w so I really don't have any way to compare. The small light you sent me will work great to pop your seeds and during seedling stage but imo that have little use other than that. I love having them for seedlings as it frees up space in my tent but no... I would not consider this a veg or bloom light...:circle-of-love:

Good Green morning to you Lady D. You don't know how bad I want to elevate my game and go hydro or any other way other than soil,but with bad back and all the other med issues, I have to stay with soil because it's all forgiving when you can't get out of bed. It's like set it and forget it.

I couldn't agree more... It's the only way that makes sense to me...:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:

Hi sistah D :circle-of-love:
how ya been your plants are looking great as always :thumb:
I'm getting ansty next months the vegas cannabis cup
your jack looks kinda like my gsc x tundra cross
just looks tho lol have a Good one Sistah I'm still about here and there :thumb:

Don't be sad. I think it's a perfect little seedling light which frees up quite a bit of space so for the price, wattage and it does have a good footprint. I could probably pop 4-6 if needed at a time with it and get them through their baby stage thus freeing up that space so you can time it with a perpetual grow and I'm finding it quite useful....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom