Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Looking Pretty Sistah D :circle-of-love:
getting close here
sucks tho you read about the bullshit because of trump?

OK here we go... This is Freddie's Best and she gave me a good bit of herb but I think if I had been in my normal head...:straightface: and had trained her leggy self like she should have been trained... I honestly think I could double the yield and when I pop the next bean of her I'm going to try and make sure I'm not all messed up in the head at the time and treat her like she should be and bend and twist her up like I usually do and I bet it will be at least double... Her nugs are rock hard and the smell is amazing... Can't quite figure it out but it's kinda fruity.. I took a couple of popcorn buds for this mornings wake and bake and I couldn't get past 3 bongs..:blushsmile: soooo I'm thinkng with a good cure she should be a one hit wonder...:yahoo: The next one for the chopping block is Bubba's Gift and I will pull her out of the tent in a bit and look at her and see what her trichs look like in real light... I really did almost let leggy go to long causse she was so big I couldn't get her out of the tent by myself so I checked her trichs with the leds off and the cfl on but I just can't see them like I can out here in the normal light... Anywho she may get cut this afternoon after I check her then the auto Critical Jack is almost there.. Need to bring her out here too to check her trichs but it won't be long I'm sure... Here's what I did yesterday...:)....:circle-of-love:
DSC079326.JPG
DSC079335.JPG
DSC079344.JPG
DSC079356.JPG
DSC079364.JPG
DSC079374.JPG
DSC079384.JPG
DSC079404.JPG
DSC079404.JPG
DSC079414.JPG
DSC079424.JPG
DSC079444.JPG
DSC079454.JPG
DSC079463.JPG
DSC079475.JPG
DSC079484.JPG
DSC079493.JPG
DSC079504.JPG
DSC079514.JPG
DSC079524.JPG
DSC079555.JPG
DSC079564.JPG
DSC079575.JPG
DSC079586.JPG
DSC079595.JPG
DSC079603.JPG

Glad to hear that you like Freddy's! :slide:

I had trouble placing the terps, too. :hmmmm: Mine seemed to have something peppery in it, IIRC - still have a few grams left somewhere ... I liked it, but I have better. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have yet to have one taste the same on day 2 as it does after a good cure... I wouldn't mind a fruity/peppery taste...:) My favorite so far is the Choco Mint OG... It actually taste like a chocolate mint cookie and the high is amazing.. Don't know if it's my all time favorite... But it's close.... If I would ever grow the same thing twice I might find a favorite but if I do that I might miss one that is even better...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Sistah D
was hella windy dusty and cold out there, was in the super vip tent so I could roll my doobies and smoke
I don't really have any pics of the event because
the first day my phone went dead and my wife was with me but only had vip so she could not come in the super vip area which was much more costly, anywho so dead phone no camera etc first day the second day didn't even happen
there was a high wind warning with gusts up to 60 mph so it was cancelled there was an afterparty last light from like 9pm to 2 am but didn't see the email till today besides the fact I left for the airport around 11:30 so there wouldn't be much time anyway
and that nerdy gay sucker at the reef dispensary jipped me charged me for 2 grams of dabs when there was only 2 halfs
he did that after the other guy told him they were 1 gram together that's why it was stapled together
hard for me to do anything about it now I'm at home when I realized it
but anyway I got some pics of some stuff I purchased and pics of the 2 gift bags I got as a super vip
only 1 gift bag on the normal vip
ill post when I get a chance

Kinda blows they had to cancel the second day cause you aren't lying about the cost of the tickets...:yikes: Sorry I didn't get to go but it was probably best..:straightface: Hopefully the dab will be good enough to make it worth paying double...:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:

I make way better shit for what they charge lol

but the one he jipped me on was only suppose to be 20 a gram so I don't expect much lol
at least it was a cheaper thing he jipped me on so its more like a 40 a gram
and the facewreck shatter was like 50 bucks for a half gram
and mines better :rofl: I made a few people happy before I left tho cause I gave away the buds and rest of the doobies so I
didn't have to jump on the plane with it, I brought it with me over but I wasn't gonna take it home
I couldn't seal and wrap it like I did when I went so but I didn't mind, I just figured I take enough with me for the event
but the second day didn't happen so my other friend brought more than me and same with him he just gonna leave it
think hes coming home today. then I just got some samples from the dispensary to bring back some dabs a couple eighths
of buds see what quality at what price I bought the best buds they had some gsc and platinum gsc
also a couple grams of sherbert one was free first visit and all, its not too bad tried them all already decent bud for the price
the dabs could be better on the price tho the more expensive onesi seent I go up to like 70 a half gram not sure if it was rosin
or what but it can be pretty pricy on the retail side even medical I guess they got tons of overhead

I've been on the couch in my bitchy position ever since I was told I couldn't go. Been doing the major pouting thing. I swear I'm gonna make it to one before I drop dead...:straightface: Gotta feeling I'll be dead before it's legal and I want to see what it would be like... The east just doesn't have many legal states and flying is not on my favorite things to do list anymore... I'd have done it for Vegas though... I love the Luxor and I love playing blackjack...:blushsmile: Sooo the windy day wouldn't have bothered me much but hopefully there will be another one closer to home and I can drive... They can't stop me then..:biglaugh::biglaugh:.
The worst part is not smoking your product...:Namaste:..:circle-of-love:

well I smoked most of my top shelf gdp I brought with me and some of the tundra x gsc cross which I call thunder cookies :rofl:
my friend was at the luxor I was at planet Hollywood I'm gonna see if I cant make it to next months socal event
doubt it tho but they did refund me for half the cost of the 2 tickets I purchased because of the lack of communication and the cancellation day. so it worked out I still got to go one day I still got my gift bags even tho I think it coulda been better :rofl:
anywho if I can squeak it by the wife and have the extra money and she lets me go ill go since my friend plans to go, seeing how he paid for a super vip didn't even go the first day and couldn't go the second cause it was cancelled. but then his wife lets him go and he has the extra color lol
they should have somewhere close to you if you see the schedule something like michigan ? Minnesota? one of those places
I know they got one somewhere round there

Well I got out of the fetal position last night long enough to chop the auto Critical Jack Herer... Not a bad haul for an auto...:blushsmile: She was pretty sticky... after the last one I chopped it is kinda hard to say she is anywhere near that sticky but she gave up a good bit of scissor hash...:yahoo: and her nugs were like rocks especially for an auto...:blushsmile: but here's what I got...:circle-of-love:
DSC079615.JPG
DSC079626.JPG
DSC079645.JPG
DSC079653.JPG
DSC079667.JPG
DSC079677.JPG
DSC079686.JPG
DSC079695.JPG
DSC079708.JPG
DSC079716.JPG
DSC079725.JPG
DSC079736.JPG
DSC079746.JPG
DSC079775.JPG
DSC079787.JPG
DSC079796.JPG
DSC079805.JPG
DSC079814.JPG
DSC079826.JPG
DSC079846.JPG
DSC079855.JPG
DSC079861.JPG
DSC079872.JPG
DSC079884.JPG
DSC079896.JPG
DSC079902.JPG
DSC079913.JPG
DSC079921.JPG
DSC079935.JPG
Hope you all have a blessed and green day...:circle-of-love:

Dennise,

I know that you freeze your buds, so I hope you don't mind a few questions on your experience with it.

1. How long do you let the bud cure/and method of curing before you put it into the freezer?

2. After you've taken your frozen bud out of the freezer and it has come to room temperature, do you find a lot of residue in the bags? ie; trichomes broken off and left in the bags?

3. What kind of bags or containers do you use, and do you remove all of the air?

4. What, if any, difference do you notice when smoking a previously frozen bud from one that has been curing in jars? ie; Taste, smell, strength of effects.

5. What is the longest time you have left frozen buds in the freezer before smoking them, and do you have a personal opinion on what the maximum amount of time is to keep them frozen and have them still effective?

When you have time, don't rush on answering this. And I appreciate any information you can provide me.

Love ya...mean it.

:circle-of-love:

DrZiggy freezes his too ... :slide: ... check in with him.

That sure was a nice chop, Dennise! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom