Derek910 Soil Liberty Haze & Gelato 2019

Looks good Derek!! :thumb::popcorn:

Thanks. I’m thinking about trying the leaf stripping at week 3. I understand why you shouldn’t do it but the reasons why you would make sense to. Haven’t decided yet

Thanks. I’m thinking about trying the leaf stripping at week 3. I understand why you shouldn’t do it but the reasons why you would make sense to. Haven’t decided yet

I fall on the side of having no problem taking leaves off periodically through out the grow. I also lollipop my plants, so I have one major trim job once flipped to flower, and starts to stretch.

I fall on the side of having no problem taking leaves off periodically through out the grow. I also lollipop my plants, so I have one major trim job once flipped to flower, and starts to stretch.
I lollipops also, but what I’m talking about is taking pretty much all of the fan leaves with a stem 1” or longer. I’ve seen a lot of good results and I want to see it I can get better results too. Just haven’t decided if I want to go that extreme or not yet.

I lollipops also, but what I’m talking about is taking pretty much all of the fan leaves with a stem 1” or longer. I’ve seen a lot of good results and I want to see it I can get better results too. Just haven’t decided if I want to go that extreme or not yet.
I’m reading your mail :reading420magazine:
Keep us informed on what you decide :thumb:

They are stretching nicely

Flower Week 1 Day 6, Grow Day 35

DEF2B8E4-C8C6-4C4D-9C38-707C3AE0805F.jpeg

8D82806C-78E0-4524-BF68-0362E513FDEC.jpeg

The center was being pushed up by the plant. Used some ingenuity to weigh it down. Lesson learned to make sure it’s tighter. Also will let the them grow taller next run before I put the SCROG net on. It is a pain to water like this

57F5D68B-DE44-43BE-9B93-60B068245BE7.jpeg

They are showing their private parts!! Clock is ticking on these ladies now. About 8 weeks or so

Gelato
492F7C8D-85E0-4E3F-AEC4-ABA66A002544.jpeg

Liberty Haze
53D3F9D4-1642-4F7F-81DC-5E36B9581354.jpeg

It is a pain to water like this

I feel your pain.

You need to do a lollipoping on your girls. As the canopy will block out any light to get below the top canopy anyways, the bottom foliage is unnecessary, no sense making the plant focus the energy on it. It will also make it much easier to feed/water.

Plants are looking good! :thumb:

Nice truck to weigh down the centre of the net, lol yes people always forget about the plant pushing the net up lol :goof:

I feel your pain.

You need to do a lollipoping on your girls. As the canopy will block out any light to get below the top canopy anyways, the bottom foliage is unnecessary, no sense making the plant focus the energy on it. It will also make it much easier to feed/water.

Plants are looking good! :thumb:

Nice truck to weigh down the centre of the net, lol yes people always forget about the plant pushing the net up lol :goof:
Yeah I usually lollipop around week 2, but I guess it wouldn’t hurt to do it now. Thanks looking forward to these. Heard and read a lot of good things about these strains

Yeah I usually lollipop around week 2, but I guess it wouldn’t hurt to do it now. Thanks looking forward to these. Heard and read a lot of good things about these strains
If you normally do it at week two, then no worries, I was about to say wait till the initial stretch is done but went for it anyways. Keep doing you! Your doing great!

If you normally do it at week two, then no worries, I was about to say wait till the initial stretch is done but went for it anyways. Keep doing you! Your doing great!

I did go ahead and clean some of the leaves out and moved some lower branches up through the canopy so they’re getting light now. I’ll do a full lollipop on at the end of week 2 and then I think I’m going to do the full defoliation on day 21. Really depends on how they look. This Liberty Haze puts out some pretty big fans so we’ll see in about 2 weeks

Derek. I love your lights. Your going to pull a nice yield from those babies. I have the smaller version 2vl 200 watt.
Plants look great and healthy bro.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I love these lights. I don’t have them turned all the way up yet. Figured I’d turn them up a little each week to try and replicate the sun. Probably hit 100% around week 4. They’re probably about 75% right now

Love to see some pictures if you got them! :thumb:

No problem. I just took some of the lower leaves that will die anyway. I want to try and leave some of the lower stuff so they can tell me if anything is going on.

FA1738C2-19C9-4453-9B44-2C44EC22940C.jpeg
1530701B-B924-43F2-B43B-FE1D6E1E92F8.jpeg

I went ahead and cleaned up the canopy and got rid of all the crap below the net. Realized I need to work on my tucking technique when I put the SCROG net down because I have branches criss crossing all over the place. Mostly on the Gelato. Lesson learned. I tried to move some of the branches to other squares and they bent a little bit. They should recover because they didn’t break. Going to finish the leaf stripping on Sunday Day 21. The plants are still happy even after all of the leaves and branches I cut off.

Flower Week 2 Day 17, Grow Day 50

EF6F6929-D07A-43F0-B894-294842B88937.jpeg
327369B0-70F0-4938-9F5C-D4B76ABA9BB5.jpeg

I’m getting some discoloration on the upper fan leaves on the Liberty Haze. Ph was in the 7s last I watered a few days ago . Got it down to 6.61 right now. Room temp is 78-80F 48%RH lights on. Leaf temp 76F. Lights off it is 76F 52% RH. Not sure if this phosphorus deficiency or lights too close. My lights were 18” above the canopy which is the recommended distance for my lights in flower. I raised them to 19” to see if it helps. Noticed it a little yesterday. It is more noticeable today

FD28B587-7E54-45E8-9EDD-E229E28BDE76.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom