Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room - The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Yes, I drill 3/4 in holes around the sides of the bottom and holes in the bottom and then about 3/4 inch of rocks in the inside. They drain very well.

The harvest

Plant 1
GROW_ROOM_plant_1_LA_CON_90.JPG

GROW_ROOM_plant_2_LA_CON_89.JPG

GROW_ROOM_plant_3_LA_CON_88.JPG

GROW_ROOM_plant_4_LA_CON_85.JPG
GROW_ROOM_plant_4_LA_CON_87.JPG

misc pics
GROW_ROOM_86.JPG
GROW_ROOM_91.JPG
GROW_ROOM_92.JPG

3 and 4 yielded about 1.5 ounces dry each

1 and 2 about 2 ounces each

not bad for my first time but I think they could have gotten bigger. I started seeing amber on the sugar leaves and thought I should cut them down.

Other note these were all clones the ones started in rockwool yielded the least.

I cut down 2 of the Grand Daddy Purps since they were looking sad and got about 1.5 ounces from each of them.

Still got one more GDP and the 3 Purple Trainwreck Sour Diesels to go. Going to try and get some pics of them today

Venus flytraps went to flower last week and already got buds showing

More pics as they are coming along

Venus Flytraps have been in flower about 2 weeks now these were taken 5-6 days ago

GR_93.JPG

GR_94.JPG

Purple Trainwreck Sour Diesel is just getting huge this is the best of the three ladies and there are 4 colas on this plant like these

GR_95.JPG
GR_96.JPG

So is there anyway to control the dirt drying out around the edge of the pots ? The dirt separates from the pot edge and when I water unless I do it real slow a lot of the water runs down and out really fast.

Back
Top Bottom