Did I over-trim? Am I going to flower?

Kebes

420 Member
Hello All,

Thank you for stopping by.

So here is my first 2 clones Gg#4 (Gorrilla Glue#4) and GDP (Grand Daddy Purple), pics of day one and most recent. Did I over trim, Under Trim? How am I doing?

Assistance needed please.

Floor to light bottom of LED 50" some room to spare to raise MARS LED 600..
20" Square Floor Fan on low. Looking to get an ocislating fan.

Mars 600 LED
12" light to GDP pending 18"
18" light to Gg#4

Base 70-79 temps
35-55% HR
Ideal Temp/HR I am going for is 73 deg and 50% HR

was 24/hrs now 12/12 light
at night I check on with a handheld blacklight (split sec to check temp) until I can find a green light.

Fertilizer
BLU
IntelliGrow <- - Veg
IntelliBloom <-- 1st 4weeks flower
IntelliBoost <-- last 4 weeks of Flowering
IntelliSoil

LUMS checked with phone app
GDP
TOP 70-80,000 LUMS
Mid 20,000
Bottom 10,000

Gg#4
Top 42,000
Bottom 20,000

GG#4
picked up a free Gg#4 clone and... ok yes (once, twice, maybe 3x) transplanted but now happy with new pot and roots are about 1 inch deep and almost as wide as the top. started veg 1 to 2 waterings ago(intelliGrow), topped it and noticed posible female pistils.
flushed clean water then went to 1 watering of (intelliBloom Flowering fert.). Was 24hrs light. when noticed possible pistils 12/12 now for a few days. Should I keep feeding Bloom or roll back to veg? I was thinking going with
clean water until I see more of what it is going to do. Gg#4 is about 8" tall. At first I was going to try and get the Gg#4 to about 20" to before I added the Flower Fert, but If I could start budding do to the short distance I have to the light
was thinking maybe I should just bud it. I am not looking for a high yield. I just want to learn correct trim/ Grow as this is my first real deal.

GDP
Strain - Grand Daddy Purple
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Starting Flower
Bucket Size - 2 Gallon
Lights - (1) 278 Watt MARS 600 LED
Nutrients - KingKlone
Medium - KingKlone
PPM -
PH - 7.0
RH - 40% to 55%
Room Temperature -72 to 78
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 10' x 10'
Pests - None Known
For trimming I just trimmed the Fan leaves as I go 2/3rds bottom to top. Can I trim more of the Fan Leaves or does this look good enough for a week or so?Yeah I am going to have to lock up my shears LOL .... Oh pic of fan leaves all together below ;)
It has been just about 15 days since I have got it. Does this look like it is clear of Vegi stage? I think so...watered every2-3 days with fert.

GDP is 18-19" tall. Got as a juvi clone.

To me this looks like GDP is starting to bud. How does my Pruning look? Any Advice thanks?

Any and All Comments Welcome

Pics Day 1 is 15 days before trim

Thanks in Advance.

Gg#4 is Small Blue Pot
GDP Large

Day1 Gg#4

Day 1 GDP

13days later - 2days before trimming GDP.

Starting to trim

GDP Post Trim

GDP starting

Gg#4

Gg#4 Female Going to flower it

Update:
I decide I would take some new pics of GDP Top, Lower and a close up of what I believe is the start of trichomes???
In the meantime I think I am going to teach myself how to train the Gg#4

GDP
GDP_lower.JPG
GDPTOP2_17_16.jpg
trichomes14.jpg

Gg#4
Gg_4training.JPG

I'd get that tinfoil off the walls. Those crinkles may create hot spots. I think you'd be better of with just the white walls.
Other than that keep it up:thumb:

Thank you So Much! I appreciate it! Yes I have been slowly taking it down. I was monitoring the Temp/HR and LUMS. The Heat vs. Lums is not worth it. So to me this is like Day 1 for flower stage...(Please Correct Me!) 10-12 weeks to go... It is still a shock to me in less the 20 days the changes from clone to now...

So I downloaded 2 apps one to use with with my Camera and one to test area's. I went to Gplay and dl Light Meter V2.3 by Borce Trajkovski. From what I can tell it is right on for Lums but that is all it is good for. The other one I got is good for f stop, ISO, etc. Yes I do have drain and I collected the runoff this time. I am going to use the 15-20% runoff on other plants around the house.

Thank you VilliageIdiot, I thought I responded, but I guess I got sidetracked looking up what decarboxylate is. Thank you for the Advice!

GG#4 My Bonsai I wanted...
GG41.png

They Laugh when I say I am going for the smallest nugs on Earth... Who would do such a thing... Me cause I did.. Not Cause I can...

Yes that was over done trimming but there are a ton of ways to grow. if you wanted the most weight per flower however you would want to leave those leaves as they are where all the source of energy to grow comes from. There is a right time and place to trim and that was neither.

Doesn't really matter the end result will still be excellent just less.

If it was showing deficiencies then trimming those would have been an issue becasue those become very valuable. But you did great so relish in that!

Hope your grows just keep getting more and more satisfying for ya!

:thumb:

Thank You all! I very much enjoyed this learning experience, and as it was very therapeutic for me at the same time. Ok one last pic of GDP.. for this one :) Thanks Again Village... Just as I asked.. I just need that little nudge thank you.
ok4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom