Diesel, AK-47 & Gracious Goodness. Growing under 2 Quantum T5 Badboy System

Should I add MH or leaf it alone?

• Add a HPS/MH

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Dude they're rockin leave em be

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
Bone sorry I didnt explain a little more. Im just trying to say after reviewing a few things in my room, threads, and good advice hopefully Im all good and shouldnt have anymore problems. Of course natural pollenation wouldnt take place at the moment. Neighbor? Believe me its totally possible. Also I simply could have vegged to long too. Many things could have went wrng. So with that said, I will repeat, "At the moment, no males are present, and we are moving forward as planed. Females are in front of me, steps given by longtime growers and some newbies have been implemented as best to my ability. Am I nervous about moving forward after this set back? FUCK YES! But the goal is not to find what I cant, rather prevent and learn from the mistake. After all, I can only swim in water, not walk on it. lol Take care, enjoy the new photos.

IMG_03693.JPG

IMG_03684.JPG

IMG_03672.JPG

IMG_03643.JPG

IMG_03633.JPG

This one above and some others are still in question but being watched.

IMG_03595.JPG

IMG_03606.JPG

IMG_03587.JPG

This one too is in question just giving some more time to be sure.

IMG_03573.JPG

IMG_03563.JPG

Bend, they do look good. Textbook style.

Thanks bone,
I had to do something. I'm just not the type to quit, Besides rehab is for quiters, and we all know, nobody likes a quiter. lol.

Bend what spectrum were you using before? I had 6 veg and 2 flowers for veg and im just about to swap out to all reds for flower....
Let me tell you what I did, When we fired up the flower room we decided to place 12 / 3000Kbulbs into one light. We then placed 8 plants which we decided were ready for flowering. Within one week of 12/12 schedule we had males, remember, lol:rollit: Initially I figured maybe this (light) was too much for the plants going from 6500K to 3000K in its 24hr darkroom slow down day. But to this day we do not know what or why this occured.
So In this flowering phase we are going to mix spectrums 50/50 in one light all the way across the the light. If you were looking at my light in its current phase you'll see what I mean from photos. I have it like this : 65K,30K,65K,30K,65K,30K,and so on. We wll then revert and move the light back to full 3000K, 30 days away from harvest. We'll see what happens though, Righ now were just concentrating on what happened and trying to avoid repeating it. Check out the new photos.

We've calmed down a bit, since our male showings, now we can confirm all are females, unless the herm comes, XX cross fingers. Clones are established in rockwool @ 5.5 Ph, misted hood and piss triggered watering w/5.5 as well. BTW, when misting my foilage I've noticed a little dfference in growth, and yellowing has lit back to green. Im now starting to Ph my waterings a bit better now too. The digi meters are good shit. Heres some new pics too.

IMG_04094.JPG

IMG_04114.JPG

IMG_04052.JPG

IMG_04022.JPG

IMG_03863.JPG

IMG_03693.JPG

IMG_03684.JPG

Anyway its all good now, crossing fingers

Hey everyone hope were all doing well today, the plants are having a good morning and asked me to give them and early morning photo shoot so I agreed. So, yet another update on our experiment. All seems to be good and clones are adjusting. Ive been spraying foilage with 5.5-5.8Ph mist w/ no ferts. Seems to be working well ok. Anyway, here's the ladies!

IMG_04361.JPG

IMG_04241.JPG

IMG_04193.JPG

IMG_04351.JPG

IMG_04322.JPG

IMG_04262.JPG

IMG_04272.JPG

IMG_04401.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_02893.JPG

This photo above are the reflectors used on the Quantum T5 Badboy Systems. One T5 bulb is in place, or is it ONE bulb? lol :)

Hope you enjoyed stay tuned= Bend :slide::slide::slide:

I've Never had any of this strain . does anyone know how i could get some i would love to try it.

World of Seeds; Legend brand, has what they call "New York/47".

Would love to tell you, but the batch of female seeds, turned out to be seed stock. I attempted to make contact with the Co-Op and they're OOBusiness. Now we have clones and working on our SCOG. If you ever come to Oregon send me an email. I'll try to help you.

Hey all, update for 2/1, Comment and post as you like.

IMG_04441.JPG

IMG_04423.JPG

IMG_04735.JPG

IMG_04725.JPG

IMG_04712.JPG

IMG_04672.JPG

IMG_04663.JPG

IMG_04625.JPG

IMG_04542.JPG

bendmmc@gmail.com

www.myspace.com/centraloregoncooperative

Email us if you have any question you'd rather not ask here. We support complete annonymity for everybody who wants it. Hope you enjoyed the photos more to come soon. :slide::cheer::slide:

I knew T5s can grow great week. The 4 HO T5s can produce light equal to 400w HID light. I am following your progress and I can't wait for the final weight in.

Southern in my photo gallery I have a pic of my light meter readings placed under the 6500K bulbs, Im getting readings of 40,000 lumens under each bulb, I wonder if it is equal to or greater than a 400HPS/MH? It sure is a bright light. I also turn down my exposure when photographing to lower the histogram whitness. Otherwise without that my pics are way to bright because of the light.
So far everything is getting better and were working on our Sea of Green. We'lll keep posting, you do the same. Take care.

Southern in my photo gallery I have a pic of my light meter readings placed under the 6500K bulbs, Im getting readings of 40,000 lumens under each bulb, I wonder if it is equal to or greater than a 400HPS/MH? It sure is a bright light. I also turn down my exposure when photographing to lower the histogram whitness. Otherwise without that my pics are way to bright because of the light.
So far everything is getting better and were working on our Sea of Green. We'lll keep posting, you do the same. Take care.

Great data. HPS = 50,000 at 1'.

T5 has so many avenages: closer to plants, even distribution of light, cooler, very little heat signiture.

I am currently using 400w HPS, but my next setup will be my T5 from my reef tank. :cool:

Hey Bendmmc,
I am a local boy...I was given your info from Biggs....I am changing out the lighting of my mother room. Want to dump the 1000watt MH and 400watt MH. Sounds like you love the Bad boy equipment...I want to continue running 240volt. Give me your thoughts....How do I join the Co-op???

Hey Bendmmc, I Want to dump the 1000watt MH and 400watt MH. Sounds like you love the Bad boy equipment...I want to continue running 240volt. Give me your thoughts....How do I join the Co-op???
Welcome to the forum, Jeloco. You're going to find mixed opinions on this matter. I, for one love the fact that I can use this light for EVERY phase of the grow from seed/clone to flowering.
In addition, I save $250-300 less compared to our last set up. This is pretty signifigant considering set-up at the moment. But, as you know, because of the constant temperature changes in the area, we added heat to the room because the light operating temperature is really low. LoL!
With a 1000w mh/hps light on your garden's canopy, and a couple 12 gauge Badboy shotguns on the side, Well, my friend thats a set up! If you have the photos, post them! We'd love to see them!
In regard to your 120v/240v question; yes, the light can be run with either a 120v or a 240v cord. When you open up this light it exposes the ballasts. The information printed on each ballast indicates the maxium voltage each can handle. They go all the way up to 270v. All you must do is switch the cord out that can be purchased at BIGS. BTW, you should be able to find what you need at BIGS. Ask for Megan, she rocks!

Back
Top Bottom