Diesels First Deep Water Culture Grow

Thanks guys, and no, I`m going to do anything freaky, I`ve read to0 many horor posts on here from peeps doin that.

I have a question though, is the bloom period the same as soil (8 weeks give or take) or faster with the bubbles? I`m thinking the same but I thought I`d ask.

Thanks for your input DD, I`ve grown in soil for a while and have had harvests as early as 6 - 7 weeks but the strain and how you like yer smoke has alot to do with it, just wondering if they bloom a little faster with the Deep Water Culture system.

yeah you will see them bud faster possibly bigger also, as for the rate the buds ripen i didnt see to much difference between soil and hydro, it was just yield, taste, smell, and potency. altho my bud tasted and smelled better in soil, it was more potent and higher yielding in hydro. now that i know alot more about all of this ive wanted to try another soil grow see if i cant out do myself once again.

btw there looking great!!!

I know this is the bubble thread but here are two soil plants that are 4 weeks in bloom.

this one is a NY Diesel

mx2_001.jpg

mx2_002.jpg

mx2_005.jpg

this one is bag seed

mx2_004.jpg

mx2_003.jpg

I do have a mother plant but I dont have a cloner for hydro (Deep Water Culture) yet, but I`ve read that you can start clones in the rockwool, I clone in soil but never tried for the other.

Thanks cadimike!! Hopin for the best, got some stretch on the BP plants but no worries I have the room, lol, I`ll get pics up this eve when I change res.

Back
Top Bottom