DK's Vert Undercurrent Headband Grow

heres a pic of my mothers bonsai'd out

photo262.JPG

Yeah sweet, I am very interested in the collective of breeders that breed the seeds your growing the headband is from Res. Priv. right? I got a free fem. OG Kush from them and have grown out there genetics before and yes super stinky and strong. Earlier today I medicated with there OG Kush and man I couch locked bad. I would have rather smoked a more day time, but I'm getting low and waiting on another week for the 1st ones in the greenhouse to finish. I want to try some of their genetics that have LA Confidential in it. I used to live out where those cats are. So. Ca.
Your moms look real healthy

i am flowering now as of 3 days ago. here's some pics:

photo_1175.JPG

photo_2145.JPG

photo_3109.JPG

photo_486.JPG

lah dee dah everything going great!...... and what do you know. mother fucking uniseal is leaking. ain't that a bitch!!! ive had this thing running for like a month now with no leaks and the day i decide to start flowering this happens. lol....i've never appreciated what a job it is to be a plumber until doing this stuff....ordered a new uniseal from bulk reef hopefully it gets here before my room is underwater...jk

peace homies

Next time you run that machine you might want to enlarge the cup sizes to 5 inch or better. Those potnets are going to be ripped apart by your root growth. You also might want to get ready for tieing up the plants like stakes or a support ring above the plants. Once they get top heavy they fall down very easily. The cup can only hold them up for so long. Just a lil advice bro, I had these problems myself on my first undercurrent run.

yea smith I Imagine that's realistic to expect... n I'm gonna use trellis netting or something I have tied up branches before it takes forever but yea. n the insulation is called low-e... it's for roofing. it is like 250 a roll though luckily I snagged Half a roll for free

I bet those babes are almost twice the size since the last time we seen em.
I got the last of the parts on the list ( I think at least ) but since I got 6 shots in my low back and the wife heard the nurse recommend staying in bed for the day she won't let me play with the parts lol. I could do what ever I want but then I can't respect her or do the right thing, so back at it in the morning :)

they're definitely bigger sir...bushier too. I have 3 big ones and 3 little ones. 3 are 4 wk. veg and 3 are 1 wk. veg. I am feeding at .3 ec of canna & little cal mag. i will take pix when the lights come on

Back
Top Bottom