Do auto seeds have a different appearance?

Regi254

I cannot find an answer nowhere and feel silly even asking this question. I purchased five autoflower Blue Dream seeds from Queen seed something another recommended on 420. (First time auto flower) Buy five get five free. I recieved 5 seeds that look like all other cannabis seeds and five jumbo looking seeds that are very brown. No instructions just a bag of ten seeds in a baggie wrapped in a t-shirt. I have done my research and can't figure out what the five are that are jumbo sized. I planted two of the normal looking seeds five weeks ago and now I'm uncertain if I should follow the autoflower regimen or what. I tried to look up the Queen seed place I bought them from but when I click on it I get nothing. If someone has a clue please let me know. Thank you!

They weren't labeled?
No they weren't. This is only my third round but the other two times I bought regular feminized seeds and they were labeled... I think from Bulldogs. The two plants look great but I'm not sure if they are autos. I'll show you how they look. And there is some kind of label but I have no clue what it means.

Look how big these seeds on the right are! I've never seen seeds like this and thought maybe autoflower seeds look different? I planted two of the small seeds.

20210405_210545.jpg

IkR! Do you think that those are the auto Blue Dream seeds? And the little ones are my free seeds? I'm five weeks into two of the little seeds and they look great but I sorta need to know which route to take. I thought I would have it figured out by now and I don't. Lol

Look how big these seeds on the right are! I've never seen seeds like this and thought maybe autoflower seeds look different? I planted two of the small seeds.

20210405_210545.jpg
The ones on the right don't even look like weed seeds to me , I don't think its possible to tell the difference but now you got me curious

The ones on the right don't even look like weed seeds to me , I don't think its possible to tell the difference but now you got me curious
They look like fat watermelon seeds. If you don't mind, tell me what you think. This is five weeks from going in the dirt after a few days germination.
I really appreciate the help!

20210405_213752.jpg

20210405_213746.jpg

They look like fat watermelon seeds. If you don't mind, tell me what you think. This is five weeks from going in the dirt after a few days germination.
I really appreciate the help!

20210405_213752.jpg

20210405_213746.jpg
I think you got the cat in the bag brother , all looks really awesome to me , nice tight node spacing , what soil you in? If you don't mind me asking ? Do you got a journal ? If so hash fart will check it out

I think you got the cat in the bag brother , all looks really awesome to me , nice tight node spacing , what soil you in? If you don't mind me asking ? Do you got a journal ? If so hash fart will check it out
I don't mind at all! I appreciate your help. And just for the record I'm a girl. Everyone calls me bro:) I have never done a journal bc of my location. Not sure if it matters..js
I'm using fox farm ocean forest soil. I have two 600 watt Mars Hydro LED's. My tent is 36x36x60. I will be using FF trio. I have a 4 inch inline fan and filter which I haven't turned on yet. And I have no clue what I'm growing..auto or pheno. Lol!

I don't mind at all! I appreciate your help. And just for the record I'm a girl. Everyone calls me bro:) I have never done a journal bc of my location. Not sure if it matters..js
I'm using fox farm ocean forest soil. I have two 600 watt Mars Hydro LED's. My tent is 36x36x60. I will be using FF trio. I have a 4 inch inline fan and filter which I haven't turned on yet. And I have no clue what I'm growing..auto or pheno. Lol!
I got to find new words then lol I toss out alot of "hell yeah brothers" if your in a tent you can start a journal no need to share location or personal info just pics in the tent ,,,,,,,, as for your grow I'm taking a wild guess that it's a pheno just based off how large it is already , all the autos I've grown throw hairs and show sex when they get to be that big , here is a little auto I secretly got going and it is roughly the same size as yours in 5g pot and has shown sex already, it's not in hotsoil and was hungry that's why it's such a light green but it's doing well
20210404_192906.jpg
20210404_192839.jpg
IMG_20210404_100023_676.jpg

Oh wow! I had to do a double take. I thought that was my picture. How old is your plant?
I am actually in 10 gallon bags. I thought they were my 8 gallon bags and didn't realize they were 10 until I put them in the tent. It's a lot of dirt. Too much.

Oh wow! I had to do a double take. I thought that was my picture. How old is your plant?
I am actually in 10 gallon bags. I thought they were my 8 gallon bags and didn't realize they were 10 until I put them in the tent. It's a lot of dirt. Too much.
I can't remember how old it is , I haven't been Journaling this auto , but if you are in ten gallons ,,, I really think you have photos just based off how big they are , do you see any hairs between nodes? ,,, and start up a journal lots of us will fallow along and try and help ,,,, you don't need to share personal info , it's super easy,,,,, do you have any idea what strain they are ? They look healthy to me

I cannot find an answer nowhere and feel silly even asking this question. I purchased five autoflower Blue Dream seeds from Queen seed something another recommended on 420. (First time auto flower) Buy five get five free. I recieved 5 seeds that look like all other cannabis seeds and five jumbo looking seeds that are very brown. No instructions just a bag of ten seeds in a baggie wrapped in a t-shirt. I have done my research and can't figure out what the five are that are jumbo sized. I planted two of the normal looking seeds five weeks ago and now I'm uncertain if I should follow the autoflower regimen or what. I tried to look up the Queen seed place I bought them from but when I click on it I get nothing. If someone has a clue please let me know. Thank you!
You could contact the seed company again and ask them. Or are those codes on a confirmation eMail when you placed the order. Looking at your photo the numbers look like their code to identify the seed packets when they fill the order. If you bought them through Royal Queen Seeds I had no problem getting to the web site a couple of minutes ago.

D051 (5) - 29

Just taking a stab at this. I don't know what the coding includes but the (5) probably indicates that the original packet held 5 seeds since they sell by a single seed, or by 3 seeds to a pack and so on.
The D051 is probably their code for the name of the strain. The 29 might be the 29th packet of 5 seeds or some other code they use to keep track of how many seeds or packs are left.
And just for the record I'm a girl. Everyone calls me bro:)
For the record it even mentions that in the small section that many of us fill out to tell others a little bit about ourselves.;):)

Those on the right aren't cannabis seeds.
If you're 5 weeks in and nothing showing, I'm guessing you have photos. Plants look nice and healthy.

Sorry mate, but it sounds like a rip-off to me. That buy 5 get 5 free seeds deal you got didn't specify what kind of free seeds for sure. I bet it nowhere says you'll get 5 free Cannabis seeds. Am I right?
They probably sent you some watermelon seeds from their lunch. Bastards!

20210405_210545.jpg
Sure don't look like cannabis seeds
As far as the 2 you have going I have some late flowering Autos that take 5-6 weeks to show signs & longer to start flower cycle
You never mentioned what your light schedule is . If running 24 /7 try cutting back to see if that helps to trigger flowering

I can't remember how old it is , I haven't been Journaling this auto , but if you are in ten gallons ,,, I really think you have photos just based off how big they are , do you see any hairs between nodes? ,,, and start up a journal lots of us will fallow along and try and help ,,,, you don't need to share personal info , it's super easy,,,,, do you have any idea what strain they are ? They look healthy to me
Thank you for letting me know. And sorry my response is delayed. I've been super busy! I do still do not see any signs of hairs. I had to get them out of the tent and put them on the counter in order to look for any signs of sexing bc the nodes are so close together. It must not be an auto bc March 1st was a long time ago. What I ordered was Blue Dream autoflower seeds. Like i was saying i got 5 small normal looking seeds and five giant seeds. Wo any instructions. No labeling. Just a tshirt with a baggie of 10 seeds. I've never done autos so I assumed the giant seeds were the Blue Dream autos. And decided to grow the small seeds first thinking I would figure it out by now. Not sure how the five free seeds work out but when I got three free seeds from Bulldogs they were sealed in a package labeled w the strain and information about them.

Back
Top Bottom