Do I use Big Bud with bloom nutrients?

piabella

Do I use big bud with bloom nutrients? I couldn't find any information anywhere and I am a newbie. I used it without bloom nuts for 3 weeks. Did I make a mistake? Thanks!

Big Bud is on top of base nutes starting week 2-3 of bloom.

Most companies have a feeding schedule with there nutes look at their web site.
If using AN don't go over 3ml/L with the base nutes.

I've been finishing 4th week of flowering and I feel sorry for not using base nutrients with big bud. I think I made a mistake. Now I fear that my girls will be weak, not juicy. They are budding but they look thin. I also have AN overdrive and please tell me should I use it with base bloom nutrients or just overdrive alone?? Thanks

You need to add it to your base nute. Id ditch AN after this grow as its overpriced and there are better products out there at a fraction of the price.

Use overdrive the last 2 weeks before flushing.

What growing medium are you using? I have a feed schedule here that will give you great results.

Good luck.

You need to add it to your base nute. Id ditch AN after this grow as its overpriced and there are better products out there at a fraction of the price.

Use overdrive the last 2 weeks before flushing.

What growing medium are you using? I have a feed schedule here that will give you great results.

Blogs

Good luck.

I've been finishing 4th week of flowering and I feel sorry for not using base nutrients with big bud. I think I made a mistake. Now I fear that my girls will be weak, not juicy. They are budding but they look thin. I also have AN overdrive and please tell me should I use it with base bloom nutrients or just overdrive alone?? Thanks

I seem to have the same line up as you I use A and B grow and bloom all the way to the end flush. after 1 week into flower I use big bud then I stop big bud on or around week 5 of flower then use overdrive for 2 week then flush with pure water at around ph5.8 to 6 hope this helps as I'm a novice but had good results

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom