Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I think I may still be confused with the TEA amounts

Have seen it listed at
2.5 mil per 6 plants (30 square feet)

AND

Just recently found this
Tea: All drenches are "served" with 2-3 milTea, with two exceptions: The Super Drench and the Rescue Drench**

The second information directions above has me a little confused is this 2-3mils for each individual plant or is this also to be
divided into six plants

Nice n greasy Yeti :thumb:

Thank you bud! :)

Have seen it listed at

AND

Just recently found this
Tea: All drenches are "served" with 2-3 milTea, with two exceptions: The Super Drench and the Rescue Drench**

The second information directions above has me a little confused is this 2-3mils for each individual plant or is this also to be
divided into six plants

Thats divided into 6 plants. Thats how I have always read it anyways. I typically give each plant .5 ml of tea and use that as a guide.

One last photo dump of my Slurricane right before it got the ax

IMG_102046.JPG
IMG_101946.JPG
IMG_101653.JPG
IMG_101545.JPG
IMG_101441.JPG
IMG_101143.JPG
IMG_101048.JPG

The pictures were not the best but they were rushed due to company showing up as I was finishing my gardening activities. This one will get run again hopefully soon. :)

Dang Yeti!
You keep rocking these fresh new strains! ( To me at least)
These pics are making my ASE (acute strain envy) act up.
:laughtwo:

Dang Yeti!
You keep rocking these fresh new strains! ( To me at least)
These pics are making my ACE (acute strain envy) act up.
:laughtwo:

Thanks man! I am truly impressed with this girl. I have two other punch crosses coming up in the next few months and I just hope they come out at least similar to this! I am sure if she was at Stages place she would have been topped and tied down, leading her top be 3 times as big! :laughtwo:

Your girls are rocking it man! As soon as you pull this harvest you will be there :thumb:

I peeked in at them a moment ago, and they are getting frosty.

I will take some pics before lights on and post them when the site comes back online.

Oddly the one with the browning yellow curled leaves, also is the one who started to yellow at 3rd or 4th node and is currently the frostiest one in the tent. I decided to keep her in the beginning because her leaves were a bit more narrow than the rest and was thinking she might be an special pheno.

She seems like she may finish before the others as well. If she is special I will have to keep and figure her out.

Your plants, Yeti's plants, Docs plants, Duggans Plants and all you veteran brixers are my ACE. LOL

I'll catch up to you gentlemen and women soon enough.

OL,
I'm tellin ya.
You got wicked smiles on the horizon.
Your ladies are doing the damn ting.
:high-five:

Have seen it listed at

AND

Just recently found this

divided into six plants

Thank you bud! :)

Thats divided into 6 plants. Thats how I have always read it anyways. I typically give each plant .5 ml of tea and use that as a guide.

I have always understood it that way as well BUT Checking Doc's Web site his directions have
NO MENTION of dividing it into 6 plants. AT THE Very least this needs to be updated so New Users dont Mis-Understand
by only reading the following (Root Drench page) you would never know

FROM The Root Drench instruction page

Growth Ionic Drench: This is where strong stems and healthy leaves come from. It is also used during the latter half of the bloom cycle to bulk up fruit and flowers. Mix with enough water to hydrate the soil, at .5 to 1.0 mil per gallon of soil in the container.

Stronger doses can be used if needed, but generally that just wastes product.

Alternate Growth Ionic Drench with Transplant throughout the grow cycle, veg to bloom.

**Pro-Tip: Finishing the growing cycle on Growth Ionic Drench often results in sweeter tasting and smelling produce.**

Transplant Drench Should be used when transplanting, during the veg phase and throughout the bloom phase alternating with Growth Ionic Drench. Like all other drenches, it is used at .5 to 1 mil per gallon of soil.

Notably, some growers have found that essential oil and resin production can be increased by using 1/4 oz of Transplant per 5 gallons of water evenly distributed to every plant with each and every watering....whether that's with a drench OR with just plain water. Please note, this does not mean ¼ oz TO EVERY PLANT, but 1/4 oz into 5 gallons of water.

**That's 1/4 tsp of Transplant added to each drench and watering, per gallon of water being used.**
Please take note that some strains often require higher doses than 1 mil per gallon of soil. If the plants seem underfed, don't be afraid to increase or even double Growth Ionic or Transplant drenches, especially if dunking the plants in veg.

Cationic Drench: Used when buds set (typically the 3rd week of flower) and strongly reproductive in effect, Cationic Drench flips the ionic charge in the soil. The roots respond, absorbing nutrients at a critical time in the plant's life-cycle. Used at the proper time, something really, really good happens. Most people call it a blizzard.

While it is mixed at the same rate as the other drenches--.5 to 1 mil per gallon of soil in the container--it differs from the other drenches in that it is used twice in a row consecutively, with no water in between applications.

**Some users report that using Cat Drench late in bloom may increase certain flavors and smells, but often results in a more "pungent" aroma in produce.**

Rescue Drench:

If the plants seem weak and need a boost---almost never happens unless you made a mistake or there has been some environmental issue or circumstances beyond your control---try this:

1 oz. Transplant per gallon of water with 6 mils of Tea. Feed a solution with this composition to all the plants. It will re-colonize the roots and get things back on track. Do not do this if you aren't having any problems!

Super Drench:

1 Cup (yes 8 oz) of Transplant plus 10 mils Tea per 5 gallons of water. Give each plant 1 gallon of this.

EDIT:
PLEASE NOTE I Love the Kit Its the best thing since indoor pluming :) It just caught me off guard
and I actually gave them 2.5mils tea each, don't think it will hurt. But we are all subject to be stoned
at times and when checking (while sampling) thats what I read / Did before THINKING

EDIT: EDIT:
Just up from checking , lights have been on for 2.5 hrs and they actually look even better,
not that there was anything wrong before but they do somehow look happier :) with the
extra TEA

HEADS UP Guys and Gals

Possible shut down Tomorrow the 17th this site will be down all day for update.
At least that's what I understood while reading the Notice about
the App update, Still not sure if its only going to be down for the app or if that's a whole site
shut down (I think it is the whole site)

HEADS UP Guys and Gals

Possible shut down Tomorrow the 17th this site will be down all day for update.
At least that's what I understood while reading the Notice about
the App update, Still not sure if its only going to be down for the app or if that's a whole site
shut down (I think it is the whole site)

Definite shutdown to completely swap out to new updated software.

Back
Top Bottom