Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I'm chillin' in the room with Mrs Tail after a wonderful day with the gang and decided to check in and spread some envy around. :cheesygrinsmiley::slide:

The caliber and variety of the herb that we've been sampling is epic, amazing, mind boggling, etc! We brought over 25 strains from our HB gardens. Neiko's stuff is outstanding! Wow! Paki and Hazelnut Cream from Doc, Duggan's fruity Devils Carnival... Ziggy had some preserved Willie Nelson and his fabulous Panama x Colombian Gold, I contributed my lime pie DC pheno along with two of Ziggy's seeds from three years ago - finally ran "em - and it was wonderful to be able to smoke them in person with the crew. Nismo and Canna's DCs were represented by two of us. :cheesygrinsmiley: Oh, and the 2017 NOTY made it too. There was a surprising consistency in quality amongst all the herb. Extreme terps, glittery sticky buds. :cheesygrinsmiley: Go figure.

Heheh, so Doc arrives and we spend an entire day smoking one big fatty after another! :laugh: I am quite certain that in my entire life I've never smoked so much! Seriously! Holey chit! But I have to say that Doc is right when he says that you should try it sometime.:cheesygrinsmiley: Completely full cannabinoid receptors are a different sort of high.

Two more full days in the land of the Rastas and we'll be winging home with some very unique and special memories.

:Namaste:

That is awesome!! Glad you all are having a great time, hope you manage to find some time to enjoy Jamaica too. :high-five:

It seems like you have boatloads of fun there :) Enjoy :passitleft:

I'm chillin' in the room with Mrs Tail after a wonderful day with the gang and decided to check in and spread some envy around. :cheesygrinsmiley::slide:

The caliber and variety of the herb that we've been sampling is epic, amazing, mind boggling, etc! We brought over 25 strains from our HB gardens. Neiko's stuff is outstanding! Wow! Paki and Hazelnut Cream from Doc, Duggan's fruity Devils Carnival... Ziggy had some preserved Willie Nelson and his fabulous Panama x Colombian Gold, I contributed my lime pie DC pheno along with two of Ziggy's seeds from three years ago - finally ran "em - and it was wonderful to be able to smoke them in person with the crew. Nismo and Canna's DCs were represented by two of us. :cheesygrinsmiley: Oh, and the 2017 NOTY made it too. There was a surprising consistency in quality amongst all the herb. Extreme terps, glittery sticky buds. :cheesygrinsmiley: Go figure.

Heheh, so Doc arrives and we spend an entire day smoking one big fatty after another! :laugh: I am quite certain that in my entire life I've never smoked so much! Seriously! Holey chit! But I have to say that Doc is right when he says that you should try it sometime.:cheesygrinsmiley: Completely full cannabinoid receptors are a different sort of high.

Two more full days in the land of the Rastas and we'll be winging home with some very unique and special memories.

Thanks Graytail, great report!

Hey gang! We are having an incredible time! Just wanted to drop a little of Doc's Hazelnut Cream. This stuff is so sweet!
20180211_182412.jpg
20180211_181944.jpg

It seems like you have boatloads of fun there :) Enjoy :passitleft:

I was thinking they brought the boatload of fun with them. Then realized from the smoke reports it must have been a separate barge.

I was thinking they brought the boatload of fun with them. Then realized from the smoke reports it must have been a separate barge.
We really did! None of the local weed was worth smoking, in comparison, with one exception. Duggan's local guy brought us something he says is true Thai Stick grown in Jamaica. :thedoubletake: And ... my personal opinion is that it is. :cheesygrinsmiley: It has the same elongated flowers without the gold color and without the same flavor, but it sure feels like the Stick I remember. Annnnd... There were some seeds. :yahoo: We passed 'em around. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But other than that, no one could come up with anything close to ours. The really significant thing I saw was that our gear is pretty much alike. You"re growing the same weeds we are if you're running the Kit.

We really did! None of the local weed was worth smoking, in comparison, with one exception. Duggan's local guy brought us something he says is true Thai Stick grown in Jamaica. :thedoubletake: And ... my personal opinion is that it is. :cheesygrinsmiley: It has the same elongated flowers without the gold color and without the same flavor, but it sure feels like the Stick I remember. Annnnd... There were some seeds. :yahoo: We passed 'em around. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But other than that, no one could come up with anything close to ours. The really significant thing I saw was that our gear is pretty much alike. You"re growing the same weeds we are if you're running the Kit.

I hope you bought lots just for the seeds.

I hope you bought lots just for the seeds.
Seeds are free here. Locals wanted to buy our seeds. Which brings up an interesting coincidence:

I've never had Paki seed up or hwrmie, but we have a GG 4 that throws harmless bananas once in a while, and it appear I had two viable looking seeds on some Paki Buds.

Its a secret as to who has those seeds, but there could be an interesting cross, not unlike Chocorilla, in the works, except with Paki and GG4, not. Chocolope like last time.

Seeds are free here. Locals wanted to buy our seeds. Which brings up an interesting coincidence:

I've never had Paki seed up or hwrmie, but we have a GG 4 that throws harmless bananas once in a while, and it appear I had two viable looking seeds on some Paki Buds.

Its a secret as to who has those seeds, but there could be an interesting cross, not unlike Chocorilla, in the works, except with Paki and GG4, not. Chocolope like last time.

Some of them free ones grown in the right environment and who knows. Next year you could sell them some of their own seeds back.... LOL

That sounds awesome Doc! Please fill us in iron the secret if/when you can.

This is a problem... breeding polyhybrids into polyhybrids... these seeds may herm too, so anyone that got them should stay vigilant.

Back
Top Bottom