Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

QUESTION:

Would it be OK to water in a dose of RECHARGE & EWC with GE and FLIP ?
I have already up-potted to 10 gal pots exactly 3 weeks ago.

Since they are going to be in these pots an EXTRA 3 WEEKS
I was thinking a recharge would be a good idea now and then
mid flower again ?

QUESTION:

mid flower again ?

Sounds like a plan to me.

QUESTION:

mid flower again ?

Yep. That would work.

Hurry up and bloom them! I'd feel more comfortable with the extra veg if you were in larger pots. As you know, I flip the same day I transplant.

Yep. That would work.

Hurry up and bloom them! I'd feel more comfortable with the extra veg if you were in larger pots. As you know, I flip the same day I transplant.

Yup I certainly understand I wish I could flip at transplant but I am sure I
will be able to make it work my way also :) I could of easily started the flip
a week ago, which would of been an extra 2 weeks in the finish pots. I should
be able to shave another week off without an early low humidity issue.

If I can get this to all work without missing a beat I can see it working
with only an extra week in the Finish, and who knows ONE 15 is still an idea.

EDIT: Probably should of mentioned they will be
at WEEK 6 VEG when I do the GE & RECHARGE

Yup I certainly understand I wish I could flip at transplant but I am sure I
will be able to make it work my way also :) I could of easily started the flip
a week ago, which would of been an extra 2 weeks in the finish pots. I should
be able to shave another week off without an early low humidity issue.

If I can get this to all work without missing a beat I can see it working
with only an extra week in the Finish, and who knows ONE 15 is still an idea.
15's..........

Build one!

Could be in the future, but kinda like the idea of a
shorter veg time IF I can keep the nets full. Still
working out the kinks :) but NOTHING is out of the
question

EDIT: Oh should mention they will only be at week 6 veg
when I recharge/GE this time

for some reason this came to mind, Saturday morning cartoons

"Six drops of the essence of terror,
Five drops of sinister sauce,
When the stirring's done may I lick the spoon? Of course ha ha of course"

EDIT: Maybe new names for the products :)
Essence of terror
sinister sauce
think cal labeling would like that better

Could be in the future, but kinda like the idea of a
shorter veg time IF I can keep the nets full. Still
working out the kinks :) but NOTHING is out of the
question

EDIT: Oh should mention they will only be at week 6 veg
when I recharge/GE this time

for some reason this came to mind, Saturday morning cartoons

"Six drops of the essence of terror,
Five drops of sinister sauce,
When the stirring's done may I lick the spoon? Of course ha ha of course"

EDIT: Maybe new names for the products :)
Essence of terror
sinister sauce
think cal labeling would like that better

As long as the main ingredient is synthetic I think State of CA would happily allow the labels to be called "sinister sauce," or "essence of terror." But it couldn't be organic or natural.

Ok gang, I need some suggestions....My Orient Express is fading pretty bad. This is not a frankenstrain but it is a heavy eater. This is my 1st run with it and it is on day 43. I added recharge, ewc and roots at day 21. I've been drenching at 2ml/gallon of soil up to the CAT drenches. After the CAT's its had h20 with 1/4 transplant, Super Drench, H20 1/4 transplant, and last was a growth drench at 3ml/gallon of soil. Since the growth drench I'm pulling a couple handfuls of spent leaves a day. I can see them fading each day. I'm looking for what I could do differently next time. She was a perfect plant until after the super drench.

Orient Express Day 43
20180205_155616.jpg
20180205_155636.jpg
20180205_155655.jpg
20180205_155645.jpg

Hmm I think here would be a good place to share it. It's non-high brix related though. A grower I met elsewhere is getting evicted by some psychotic dudes and he has a cut he wants to save.

It's 20%+ CBD, 8% THC, awesome for pain, autism, memory and more... he says. He's based in southern Colorado. Any takers? I can pass the word or get his e-mail.

Ok gang, I need some suggestions....My Orient Express is fading pretty bad. This is not a frankenstrain but it is a heavy eater. This is my 1st run with it and it is on day 43. I added recharge, ewc and roots at day 21. I've been drenching at 2ml/gallon of soil up to the CAT drenches. After the CAT's its had h20 with 1/4 transplant, Super Drench, H20 1/4 transplant, and last was a growth drench at 3ml/gallon of soil. Since the growth drench I'm pulling a couple handfuls of spent leaves a day. I can see them fading each day. I'm looking for what I could do differently next time. She was a perfect plant until after the super drench.

Orient Express Day 43
20180205_155616.jpg
20180205_155636.jpg
20180205_155655.jpg
20180205_155645.jpg

Looks like the roots are a bit salty.....

flush the crap out of it and chase the flush (IE last 1-2 gallons) with a Rescue Drench.

I think you might have fed it a bit too hard or have too many runs on the soil?

Hmm I think here would be a good place to share it. It's non-high brix related though. A grower I met elsewhere is getting evicted by some psychotic dudes and he has a cut he wants to save.

It's 20%+ CBD, 8% THC, awesome for pain, autism, memory and more... he says. He's based in southern Colorado. Any takers? I can pass the word or get his e-mail.

Colorado Kid and Cannatard come to mind for members I think live in CO. If I lived there I would help keep it going.

Looks like the roots are a bit salty.....

flush the crap out of it and chase the flush (IE last 1-2 gallons) with a Rescue Drench.

I think you might have fed it a bit too hard or have too many runs on the soil?

It's 1st run soil. Vegged in a 1 gallon, transplanted to a 10 and flipped same day. I have 2 others that were flipped at the same time. They all have been fed the same and this is the one that is fading. The others look good. Here's the other 2.
20180205_155955.jpg
20180205_155755.jpg

It's 1st run soil. Vegged in a 1 gallon, transplanted to a 10 and flipped same day. I have 2 others that were flipped at the same time. They all have been fed the same and this is the one that is fading. The others look good. Here's the other 2.
20180205_155955.jpg
20180205_155755.jpg

Wow. Weird. Two identical plants with no issues and one with major issues......

I don't know what to say now! LOL.

I'd still flush and Rescue. I've had weird stuff like this happen a few times over the years.....4 or 5 indentical clones, perfectly healthy, fed the same, etc. 1 plant just up and dies...the rest finish strong with no issues. Makes me wonder.

Couple of things.

1. I really dig that vial case for seed storage a few pages back. Gazoo, please send me a link if you could?

2. I'm in almost same boast as Dopeylemontree. I've been on the latest formulas for 3 runs and my last run that went into jars last week got no WA10x (I don't have snake oil), and I also sprayed brix every 14 days. They finished strongly.

3. Re: seeds and seed prices. I get it's a business, but it almost makes me ill to see the profiteering mentality being used regarding seeds. This is the same reason I started growing. Quality control, cost savings and availability. So now I make my own seeds, fems and regs. I've done it on a few keeper strains and now I have literally hundreds (if not thousands) of high brix seeds in addition to what I've collected along the way. (see number 1 above ^)

I need to grab a few pics...

Speaking of seeds....has anyone done anything with "Strainly" .io?

Back
Top Bottom