Does anyone knows what this is? Little white dots

Try that magnifyer app and get some zoomed in eyeballs up on the problem... only issue may be holding phone still enough to get clear pics, may have to snip a leaf and move to table to get clear pics. But while you are scoping check both sides of leaf, mites and their eggs are freaking minuscule...

Could be as simple as trichs on fan leaves... could be as nasty as pm but doesn’t appear to rub off you say? Hmmm.... Whats your rh & temps in the tent? Do you have fans moving air? Where in the house is your grow? First floor, garage or in a basement?

Try that magnifyer app and get some zoomed in eyeballs up on the problem... only issue may be holding phone still enough to get clear pics, may have to snip a leaf and move to table to get clear pics. But while you are scoping check both sides of leaf, mites and their eggs are freaking minuscule...

Could be as simple as trichs on fan leaves... could be as nasty as pm but doesn’t appear to rub off you say? Hmmm.... Whats your rh & temps in the tent? Do you have fans moving air? Where in the house is your grow? First floor, garage or in a basement?

If it were trichs on fan leaves... would they come off easily or not?
Its a wardrobe with 60% humidity and 22 C in the first floor. I do have fans moving air but the fans don´t move, i try to rotate the plant every few days so it gets air more even.

Hey facu,

Welcome to forums at 420..!

As far as pests go, there are many which are too small to see without magnification. Yes trichs are tiny stalks or gland heads on your leaves, they are very sticky and glue like. Most growers have a loupe or mini microscope to see the trich colors to determine ripeness for harvest, the scopes also help to identify mites or eggs hiding on your leaves. This is a cheapie 30/60 X magnification version about $12 at grow shops or online, very handy tool for any cannabis grower...

Thanks as always, I will be getting one for my next grow, as of now I lost all 5 of my expensive seeds during Germ, Im very upset. I need more seeds and my wife has put the hammer down for any more expense for now!

1st priority, keep the wife happy. This allows more grows to happen without a hitch. Call me a kiss ass. :) Dont care. Sabotage is real! Hahaha. I try not to touch my plants unless house is...semi clean, dishes done, and dinner either cooking or planned.

1st priority, keep the wife happy. This allows more grows to happen without a hitch. Call me a kiss ass. :) Dont care. Sabotage is real! Hahaha. I try not to touch my plants unless house is...semi clean, dishes done, and dinner either cooking or planned.
:love:You will go far, young grasshopper. We will shoulder it all, until we stop. Wives are awesome. Kiss ass around here pronounced partner.
True that Konks!

the cheapie I’ve got is 30/60 X or 30/60 power magnification. Look for smart phone app called magnifyer, examine both sides of leaves
:nerd-with-glasses: I keep hinting a user manual for the super high or indifferent would be fantasic...

Wise man you are PP...

yeah I did all that jazz too but in my case there was a massive imbalance. Her time, money, hobbies, friends and interests were hers alone... I was working 60 hour weeks, plus paying all the bills, doing the grocery shopping, the laundry, 95% of the cooking and house cleaning, yard work, home repairs etc. As a man - I’m very well equipped to carry the bulk of the workload but there was never any cooperation or acceptance of shared responsibilities.

She failed to have enough determination or life skills to retrieve mail from the mailbox. Fortunately she found another guy and although I’m opposed to divorce... I’m so glad to be free from her entanglements

As for ass kissing - yup I’m all on board.... but there should be at least some hint of reciprocity.

this thread has reached zero conclusions as to the problem put forth

not even a good effort really,, :hmmmm: c'mon folks,,

i think your little white dots are the first emergence of trichomey thingies. perhaps not actual trikes but similar.

and, yes, they form oh so early

i have a pic of one very young i thot i could harvest already, jokingly,, but cant find the pic

so pretend it is here,, the pic,,

and how bout an update friend,,

To try and keep us on track, i am here to update xD

A few days ago, i removed 1 fan leave (the more "affected") to see if it progressed in a dying leave and i put it outdoors.
One and a half days later, there were a lot more dots on it, so i discarded deficiencies and trics. Also, i saw 2 little transparent bugs on the branch of the leave, but i can´t say for sure they were directly related to the issue or for the leave being outdoors. But just for causion, i sprayed with neem oil and potasic soup. The dots did not go away, but they don´t seem to expand anymore. So... i don´t really know what they are. My best guess is micro mites, but its as goods as any guess.

As for ass kissing - yup I’m all on board.... but there should be at least some hint of reciprocity.
PD: i´m all on board too!!

My multiquote is hosed but from my post 22 above...

Could be as simple as trichs on fan leaves...
indeed,, to be fair,, it was solved,, cheers

few years back I had a spider mite problem late flower. Didn't want to taint the bud with neem oil and the mites were progressing faster than the trichomes.I used a mix of rosemary oil,dawn, and ph water one hour after lights on concentrating on under sides. Strait ph water rinse at lights out. Lots of moving air and venting humidity.After a week no more mites and left i slight rosemary flavor in the smoke.Didn't taste bad at all and definitely better than neem oil flavor. most pests don't like rosemary.

Welcome,,not enuff info ,r they indica or sativa, kept inside or outside ,any pesticides used in area , personally never seen this before,,if it only on bottom couple leaves u could crop .as long as there's fresh growth
A picture of the whole plant would help

Back
Top Bottom