Does this 43 Day old autoflower look alright? (Seems small)

Murkerrr

This is my 43 day old (from germination) anesthesia auto from pyramid seeds. At 43 days it's only this big. It was inside under 200w dual spectrum cfl for the first couple of weeks, then moved outside (I'm in the UK) its now in a greenhouse outside and has been for a few days, the grow seems to have accelerated since its been in there. From other peoples images and journals, my plant should be a lot bigger and bushier by now, but its only this big. Could anyone estimate how big it will get before it dies and how much yield of could get off it? I was looking for around 20-25 grams.

Ive been fertilising it by adding some organic stinging nettle tea I made mixed with rain water, and some times some human urine mixed with water ;)
Thanks,

Murkerrr

I have used a sharpie pen as a scale reference :)

This is my first year doing autos, mine are slightly bigger at a week younger than yours. Mine were slow off the start but took off like crazy at about 35 days from germination, seems like as soon as the roots hit the bottom of the pot they blew up. Yours look pretty healthy, I'd suggest adding a bit of perlite to your soil for future grows. Good luck buddy, I b watching

Be lucky to get a gram lol.... Should of kept her in greenhouse all time. Lesson learned tho. Unlucky mukker not much u can do man

Get those Lites up closer...
Looks a lil small but that doesnt mean much.
Might want to think bout fiming and Startin to train her ...
Good luck lil dude

You don't want to FIM, top, or train autos. Autos have such a short vegging time, stress very easily, so FIM, topping, or training will cause stress to the plant, which will slow it's growth.

I've never seen or been able to train, FIM, or top a auto and get more weight then if I just let it grow.

I've seen people get respectable yields from training autos, but the same strain produces more when not trained.

The good news is that she is not preflowering, so she will still grow. In fact, she should grow .5 times her overall size once she starts to flower. I had one of mine that grew really short all the way up until she started to flower, then she trippled in size.

The tallest autos I have grown were 3.5 feet indoors, mazars and think different.

One thing I have found out with autos is they will not grow tall if grown under LED their whole life. The best I have found is 2-3 weeks under t5, only 6 inches away, then finish under HPS.

18-20 hours I found to be the best. 12 hours always resulted is smaller plants with smaller yields.

Back
Top Bottom